you betrayed me

Hannah pov:

"Ladies, gents, gods and wizards tonight we shall be having a cheeky party the celebrate yelenas arrival."
Tony smiled clearly already exited to get a party going.

"So everybody look nice dress appropriately, Hannah no leggings" he pointed at me laying my head on a cushion on Steve's lap. I just groaned as Steve laughed.

"That is all thank you" he smiled as most the people left the room leaving me Steve Bucky and Sam all in the living room.

"Who was that naked girl in the kitchen last night" Bucky looked grossed out as he recalled is memory.

I let out a laugh turning my body round to look at them on the other sofa.

"What did you do now Hannah" Steve said looking down on my.

"I have no idea what your talking about it"

"Hannah" Sam looked at me

"Yelena had a girl over. She was wearing my hoodie. So I burned the hoodie and she just happened to be naked underneath" I smiled evily as Bucky laughed along with Sam who oooooo'd at me.

"Hannah has a crushhhhhh" Steve poked my ribs

"What are you talking about" I sat up looking at him.

"Hannah's jealous" Bucky commented as he kept reading his book.

"No I am not" I huffed crossing my arms.

"Hannah when your around her do you get a sick feeling in your stomach"

"Yes"

"When someone else looks at her do you get angry"

"Yes"

"Do you like her company"

"Yes"

"Hannah my guy your in love"

"WHAT" I just looked at Steve with wide eyes as I came to realise. Omg what if I did like her.

Oh god what am I going to do.

I banged my head against Steves shoulder.

"Do you think if I do this long enough they will rattle out my brain" all 3 of them laughed as I walked towards the elevator.

"Where r u going" Bucky said not even looking up.

"I need to talk to someone" I smiled pressing the button for my floor.

Walking out I walked towards her door and knocked. It opened and I saw her face drop as she realised it was me.

"Who is it" I heard a voice from behind her yell making my bloody boil.

Pushing past Yelena I saw a naked Olivia in her bed.

"You have exactly 30 seconds to get out this room and never come back or im going to throw you off this balcony." I glared at her as she laughed thinking I'm joking.