drama, drama, drama

Hannah pov:

When it come to Sharon it's a very sensitive subject. Well how do I describe it, anytime someone says her name I gag.

The girl was just distasteful and I did not like her, any date i would bring to a party she would make it her best interest to steal them.

We had a mutual hating, she hated me because she thinks I fancy Steve. Gross.

And I just don't like her face.

"Come here come here come here" Steve way slapping my arm.

"I need you to take care of Morgan I need to go meet Sharon to pick out our outifts for tonight, THANK YOU LOVE YOU" Steve kissed me cheek and ran to the elevator.

I looked towards to see a baby sat nibbling a Binky.

"Friday ask Yelena to come downstairs we have an emergency."

A few seconds later the elevator opened.

"Hey what's up" she still looked nervous to be around me.

"We're gonna be parents for the day" she just stopped and looked at the sofa.

"Hannah no"

"We don't have a choice, and I hate kids"

Yelena walked towards Morgan on the sofa and tickled her making her squeel. I felt that weird feeling in my stomach as I watched her cradle Morgan to sleep and put her in the pram.

"Ready to go?" I said walking over to her kissing her softly watching her nerves ease and a bright smile play on her face.

"Let's go" I said as Yelena followed me with the baby to the elevator.

"I don't want you to see what I pick but what colour do you want my dress to be." Yelena smiled at me cradling the baby.

"Blue, dark blue" I said kissing her temple as I walked off

"ILL SEE YOU IN THE FOOD AREA AT 3" I yelled back at her as I made my way to the tux shop.

Walking in I just said.

"Black shirt black blazer black trousers and put some dark blue somewhere." As I was escorted to the VIP area to be fitted.

Yelena pov:

I smiled to myself as I kept Morgan entertained while giving her a fashion show of each dress. She giggled as I tapped her button nose and left to change into my last dress.

I was a beautiful velvety dark blue dress, backless and short with a low flowing deep front. I smiled to myself feeling beautiful as I walked out to Morgan whos eyes went wide and her mouth formed an O shaped. Her little grabby hands reached for me making me smile warmly thinking about Hannah and what she must be doing.

"Do you like this one by any chance little one?" She giggled as I placed her back in her pram and I changed back into my clothes and payed at the counter feeling very happy with my choice. I chose some black strappy heels with it and hung the bags on the handle bars of the pram.