parents evening

Hannah pov:

*Poke*

*Poke*

*Poke*

peeling my eyes open I slowly adjusted my eyes to the light seeping into the room.

"pssssstttttt mommmmm"

I heard Peter whisper as he kept poking my cheek.

"Peter" I mumbled

"stop... Poking... My... Cheek"

I said as he quickly paced his hand to his side. I looked over to see a sleeping Yelena wrapped around my waist as she peacefully slept on my chest.

"I just came in to remind you that it's parents evening today and you and Yelena have to be there it's at 4:00 so I'll see u there bye" he said kissing my cheek as he ran out the door.

Groaning and throwing my head back onto the pillow I looked down at my beautiful girlfriend, feeling her little breaths on my skin as she peacefully slept.

Slipping out this woman's tight grasp. And when I say it's tight I mean I have to pry her fingers off me.

Walking out to the balcony I lit the cigarette dangling from my lips and I rested my arms on the balcony railing.

Guilt ran through my mind as my sister came back into my thought process, a cold chill mixed with hot sweats covered my body as I shook the memories and throughs from my brain, drowning then with the smoke from my cigarette as I looked out to the cold city Infront of me as it defrosted in the warm morning sun.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist as I small smile danced on my lips knowing who it was.

"What ya doing out here" she said as I gave her a small peck on the lips tucking a loose strand oh hair behind her ears.

I looked into her sleepy eyes as she smiled softly at me

"Just thinking" I smiled as her worried expression played on her face

"What are u thinking about?" She said nerves present in her voice releasing her arms from around my waist, crossing them Infront of her body.

"Nothing that you should worry about" I smiled nervously at her trying to get her to forget about my worries

"How come you never tell me anything about yourself" she said almost frustrated as she looked down at the ground.

Letting out a sigh I flicked the bud of my cigarette over the balcony holding my head in my hands.

"I killed my sister and I will never forgive myself" I said with a big sigh as I stared at my hands.

"oh baby" she let out a regretful sigh as she pulled me into a hug

"You can't change the past so there's no point in reminiscing over it." She smiled as she let me go out from my grasp.

All of a sudden Scott and Sam burst through the balcony doors.

"Hannah do u know what time it is" Sam smirked mischievously