my dove

Yelena pov:

My heart beat for her and now she's gone. The pain and exhaustion was catching up on me as I tried to keep all my emotions suppressed.

I changed into my gym clothes and head to the gym. Slamming my fists against the bag with every piece of anger and sadness I had left in my body before complete exhaustion.

I heard muffling as I slammed my fists harder and harder and harder until my reflexes knocked the arm grabbing my wrist to the floor.

"Yelena!" Steve yelled as he composed himself.

I looked down at my fists, pouring with blood. I felt satisfied as Steve spoke
"Hurting yourself is not gonna make her come back"

"Take her name out of your mouth" I said pushing past him, running towards my room.

"YELENA" I heard him yell one more time before I slammed my door.

Sliding my back against the door, bloody trickled onto the floor as my warm tears filled my eyes. Throwing everything around the room I dragged myself to the shower.

~~~~~~~~~

1:36AM

Fuck. Looking around at the pretty ladies I drunk stumbled to sit in the nearest seat at the bar.

"Hey baby" I felt a hand wrap around my waist as I look at the woman. She was beautiful. But she wasn't my hannah, my love.

"Wanna have fun" she smirked kissing my neck taking my breath away as my head rolled in pleasure looking at the window looking onto the street.

I saw her.

No it can't be I'm hallucinating I-it's nothing. I focused back on the girl but the thought of her drove me crazy. Shoving her off me I ran out the door into the pouring rain. The smell of the sweet rain make me happy, she always made me happy.

I saw a shadow walking away from the bar and down an ally as I chased after it.

"HEY" I yelled as the stranger stopped.

It was like In that moment all the alcohol drowning my sorrows had disappeared.

"please turn around" I whispered clasping the strangers shoulder.

They turned around.

I felt a hand hold my face.

"Let me go my dove" she spoke softly before she vanished.

Gasping for air I heard my alarm blaring as I looked around my bedroom.

No no no it was a dream.

Please come back to me my love

My other half

My person.