just a dream

Hannah pov:

"APRIL FOOLS" Tony laughed as he clapped his hands together and jumped up and down like a child.

"I hate you so much" I said as nat walked into the room.

"Whats going on in here? Why does it look like hannahs about to commit mass genocide" nat said as she walked over to me, flinging her arm round my shoulder.

"This asshole just tricked me Into thinking you were dead, oh and I just spoke to frigga"

Everyone's face dropped.

"I SeE dEaD pEoPlE" Clint said as he strolled in the room.

"I'm just gonna go" i said walking out the room towards the elevator. The only thing I wanted more right now is my bed.

The black crisp duvet and the fluffed up pillows was just what my tired ass needed right now.

-

I could tell she was in there, I could hear someone shuffling around just before I reached for the door handle.

Throwing the door open I was faced with a Yelena sat on the bed, tears streaming down her face.

"hannah-"

"What are you doing here" I said coldly as she stood up, sorting herself out.

"I need to talk to you please"

"no you don't get to do that" I said feeling my chest become tight as I stared into her tired eyes.

"Please let me explain"

"You betrayed me Yelena"

"Yes okay it stared off as a bet okay, a silly little game. But that's not how it ended for me, that's why I told everyone that I didn't want to bet anymore. Please Hannah" she said walking towards me

"Please baby, look in my mind I'm not lying" she spoke softly as she took my hand and kissed it, placing it on her forehead.

I saw it. I saw her. I felt her feelings.

Pulling my hand back I just looked at her with wide eyes.

"I love you Hannah please" she said as I heard the elevator ding from outside.

"HANNAH YOUR CRAZY FRIEND IS HERE AS SHES LATCHED ONTO NAT" Sam yelled before returning back into the elevator.

"Do something like that to me ever again and I will leave for good and you will never be able to find me" I said as I kissed her softly on the lips taking her hand and walking out our room.

-

"Harley off" I said as Harley jumped off nats lap.

"Wait Harley as in Harley Quinn?" Clint said as he took a step back away from her.

She ran up to me kissing my cheeks and pulling me into a hug.

"Shouldn't you be with j" I said as she just smirked flinging her bat over her shoulder.

"Who's this tart" she laughed looking at Yelena

"The fuck did u just call me clown" Yelena said walking over to Harley.

"Awh is she your little girlfriend, well if you want a real woman you know where I'll be" she smirked kissing my cheek as she left for the elevator.

"That is one whole lotta crazy" Sam laughed as the elevator dinged again.

"Who is it nowwww" I groaned turning around to see Sharon and Steve exit the elevator, sending shivers down my spine.

"Okay who ordered another clown" I smiled sitting on the arm chair

"HA" Sam just laughed as he fist pumped me

"Hey Yelena I missed you" Sharon said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"MOMMMM" I heard a yell

"YEAHHHHH" I screamed back as Peter ran into the room.

"Can I go stay with Ned pretty pretty pretty please" he begged making me roll my eyes.

"Yes u may, but if I find our you lied and your with mj I'm not gonna be a happy bunny" i said as he pecked my cheek and ran out

"I LOVE YOU SEE U LATER" he said jumping out the window.

"O-Okay" Wanda said looking confused

I looked up to see Sharon talking to Yelena as Yelena was just desperately looking at me.

Patting my lap, I watched as she walked over and sat on my lap, Sharon vigorously rolling her eyes

"Look for a brain back there" I smirked squeezing yelenas thigh as she nuzzled her head in the crevice of my neck. I could feel her hot breath hitch with every movement I made on her thigh.

I felt her lips against my neck as I just stared at Sharon making eyes contact.

I win bitch.