mission

Hannah pov:

"I'm tired" I heard Wanda say as we stalked our was through a supposed abandoned building until Steve and his weird super sonic hearing heard something.

"what" I said looking at Steve with wide eyes until I felt a chill go up my spine.

"Hide" he said as we all scattered, I hid myself in the shadows blending perfectly in with the dark building as everyone else ran into different corners of the building.

"No I told you it's here somewhere he told me he hid it" one of the 8 men said as the others just grunted.

"Are you sure because I'm not going to waste my time in another abandoned building again" he said looking down at the soldier next the him.

"No he told me he put it behind a painting that's all I know" he said.

Walking out the shadows I clapped my hands, slowly and sarcastically

"Thank you for your cooperation, NOW"

Clint, Wanda, Steve and peitro all sped in the room looking at the 8 men armed and ready.

"Let's dance" I said smirking as speakers screeched all over the building playing, call me by blondie.

Taking on 2 people per person the two biggest stupidest people talked over to me.

Taking a running start I launched my fist into the first dude my fist going straight through his body as I ripped his heart out. The second man tried to shoot at me but I crushed the end of his gun with my power and tore his head clean off.

Looking around the room I saw everyone done with there stack as they looked at me for information.

"Look for a painting, there's something behind it, I don't know what it is but it's something" i said as we all split up.

*Bing*

As I ran into the office I looked at my messages to see I got a text from Peter

Hey Hannah I know ur away but yelenas not gotten home yet and shes done the same thing for the past 2 nights, she comes back drunk and doesn't speak to anyone.
What do I do??? xx

Hey Peter Ill sort it out when I get back, just try to find her and tell me if she's okay. Thanks love you kid xx

Shit Yelena.

Looking around the room I looked at the painting with a giant picture of fruit on it. Bingo.

I don't understand iv only been gone like 2 days why is she spiraling.

I felt around the frame as a flip switched and the painting flung open.
I looked down at the hard drive. Really we did all this for a hard drive.

'i have the hard drive let's get back to the ship and get this to tony' I said through the monitor as everyone agreed and we all made it to the ship

"What's on it" Steve said looking at me and at the red stick in my hands.

"Am I a wizard how would I know" I said sighing as my phone dinged again.