my son

Peter pov:

A soft knock at the door came as I closed my broken laptop responding

"Yeh come in" I sat up in my bed pausing the family guy still playing on my TV.

"Hey Peter can we talk it's kind of important and I want to have the chat before your friends come over"

"Yeh sure come sit I patted the bit of the bed next to me"

Hannah, she was like my mother. I had never really remembered my mother and father so I can't say what It felt like to have a parental figure other than aunt may. Ever since she passed and I was being fostered by Tony I never felt welcome. It was always like I was living in someone else's home. I didn't speak nor did I really interact with anyone until Hannah came along. She was the hard headed cold woman who didn't want to be there. Although she didn't really want to make friends and kept to herself I still tried to make and effort with her and it payed off.

I would do anything for Hannah because in a place where I felt no one wanted me she wrapped me in her arms and never let go.

"Look I don't know what your gonna say about it because your being fostered by Tony and pepper but" she looked nervous, iv never seen her nervous before.

"Peter how would you feel about me adopting you, being your adopted mother" she looked at me with glistening eyes as my heart dropped.

The happiness and excitement rushed into my body. The tears of joy spilled from my eyes because for the first time in a long time I felt wanted.

"yes yes yes 10000000 times yes" I launched myself forward and hugged her tightly as we both cried and sat together for a minute.

"Well I'm glad you said yes because it's been done Peter" I sat back in amazement I had a mother now.

So many things ran through my brain but the only thing I knew is that she was going to be the best mother in the whole world.

Hannah pov:

"Do u need me to pick Ned and mj up or are they getting a lift here?"

"There getting a lift, oh but can we still go to the shops later to get snacks?!"

"Yes Peter we can, I need to go check up on Yelena I'll come grab u so we can go to the shop later"

"Okay by mom" he said smiling making me happy and laugh as I closed the door behind me.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the button for our floor. I haven't spoken to Yelena until earlier when I yelled at her and I don't think she's left her room

"Yelena open the door love" I said gently knocking the door.

A sad looking Yelena pulled the door open.

"You yelled at me" she said looking up at me, wearing my hoodie and short shorts.

"I'm sorry doll I was just worried" I said as she opened the door for me to walk in.

"Come here" I said pulling her over my shoulder making her laugh.
Throwing her on the bed I pulled her onto my lap.

"Yelena belova" I began

"Yesss?"

"Will you do me the honour, of being my girlfriend" she just looked at me in shock

"YES" she said pulling me into a kiss, it wasn't passionate or lustful it was loving, affectionate.

"Also I'm Peters mother making you the other mother yayyy!" I said as she froze.

"WE HAVE A CHILD TOO, THIS IS SICK" she said laughing rolling onto the bed.

"Cmon love we need to take Peter to the shops to get snacks and stuff and then after me and you are going for dinner" I watched her bounce off the bed and scramble to get ready.

"I'll meet you in the reception area in 10, Friday tell Peter to meet me and Yelena in the reception are in ten"

"Yes ma'am"

"Okay I'll see u down there love" I gave her a soft kiss and walked down to reception.

So I adopted Peter and I have a girlfriend, why is everything in my life going okay, why do I feel like its all gonna come crashing down.

"Well well well, what do we have here" I heard someone from behind me say. No no no no.

"Ghost" I said turning around to face the woman behind me.

"Hannah darling iv missed you" he said trying to hug me.

I heard the elevator ding as I stepped back from the woman. Peter and Yelena walked out.

"What you don't love me no more?" She said with a pouty face and then a smirk.

"I think it's hilarious you think I loved you in the first place." I laughed as I walked up to Yelena and kissed her.

"We ready to go?" I said to the both as we walked out the building.

"Don't act like what we had wasn't special" she yelled from behind me

"That's because it wasn't" I yelled back making Yelena laugh and Peter say

"Dam I have a cool mom"