vanilla

Hannah pov:

I felt my body and mind slowly wake-up as my eyelids fluttered open as I was faced with a figure Infront of me

"AHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as I rolled my way off the bed in fear.

Feeling my back slam against the floor I slowly open my eyes again to be face with a laughing Sam who was now rolling around on the floor.

"Not funny Sam" I grunted as I got up off the floor

"Cmon we have a mission we need to go to" he said smirking as we walked out the door and my suit appeared onto my body.

Getting the where the jet was I looked around to see as Steve Sam and Bucky and smiled before getting on.

In the deep pit of my stomach something didn't feel right my nerves were raised and the boys wernt as chatty as they usually would be.

Yelena pov:

"Help someone help me" I heard someone yell from down the corridor which sounded like it was heading straight for Tony's labs.

Running down the corridor I slammed the door open and I heard nothing. The silent sobbing and the eary noise of no one talking in the room made my heart sink.

I looked down at the table and I couldn't breath.

"I'm sorry Yelena but Hannah's gone"

--------

Hey guys I know that this is a really short chapter but I really wanted to include this so I can take the book into some interesting places and chapters.