Duncan Redgrave Servant Stats

Servant Profile, Duncan Redgrave (5 Star)

True name: Duncan Redgrave

Mythology: Normal History

Class: Grand Avenger, Foreigner, Rider

Titles: The Ghost Rider, The Spirit of Vengeance, The King of Hell, Lucifer's Hound, The Hand of God

Gender: Male

Aligment: Chaotic Neutral

Strength: A+++

Endurance: EX

Agility: A+

Magical Power: EX

Luck: A+

Noble Phantasm: EX

Card Set:

Quick. Art. Buster. Buster. Buster.

Personal Skills:

1. Chains of Hell

Apply stun for one target [2 turns], Increase Critical Strength by 50%.

2. You... Guilty!

Apply Burn for one target [2 turns, 5 turns if they have Evil aligment], Duncan gains 80% Attack Damage and 30% NP charge.

3. Heavenly Flames

Remove any debuff for all allies and restore HP.

Passive Skills:

Madness Enhancement EX.

Duncan's soul is bonded with Zarathos, The Spirit of Vengeance, an Angel Of Justice, who was twisted into a demon through torture in the depths of Hell.

Divinity E ~ EX.

The spirit that Duncan is bonded with is both demonic and divine in nature.

Riding Skill EX.

Fallen Celestial A ~ EX

Because of Duncan's bond with Zarathos, Duncan has 100% curse immunity and takes less damage from [Demonic] enemies.

Soul Reading A+++

By focusing on one target Duncan will randomly trigger Evade [1 turn].

Guts A+++

When Duncan falls in battle, Zarathos takes control of The Ghost Rider.
When Zarathos is in control all his stats become EX.

Noble Phantasm:

The Penance Stare

By taking on his Ghost Rider form, Duncan forces the one who looks into his eyes to relieve all of their sins, burning their soul in the process. Duncan is capable to control the amount of damage that could be dealt upon the soul. The servants with any Evil aligment will be erased from the Throne of Heroes.

Rank: EX

Type: Anti-personal/Anti-soul

Range: 1 ~ 10

Maximum number of targets: 1 ~ 10

(Author's note: In the comics they say that The Ghost Rider used the Penance Stare on an entire city, so i'm not sure about the numbers here.)