Adoption Spree

Duncan's POV:

Well we gonna have to look into it so why not now?

Zarathos: 'You have a point, i believe we are here.'

Of all the...

It had to be a creepy forest

Zarathos: 'The report said something about a little girl with blonde hair, people believe to be a ghost...'

The description doesn't make her look like a ghost.

I dismounted the Hellcycle and started to my way inside the forest looking for the said ghost.

.

.

.

.

After an hour of walking in this damn forest i got nothing...

I'm gonna go make a campfire and catch some rabbits... i'm starving.

Zarathos: 'Don't let your guard down, who knows what lurks around here.'

I believe Slenderman is close by, but he chooses to stay away.

Zarathos:*sarcastic tone* 'Gee, i wonder why?'

3rd POV:

As Duncan made his campfire and put some rabbits on the fire to cook, rustling could be heard in the bushes behind him.

Duncan didn't even bother to look behind him, knowing already he was being watched.

Duncan: "You can come out now."

But the the one that was hiding, only responded back with a question, her voice was one of a little girl.

???: "Are you... like the others?"

Duncan: "Like who?"

???: "The... Church..."

Duncan: "Trust me... churches these days are mostly empty boxes where even God himself wouldn't walk, so i would rather stay as far away as possible from them." Takes a rabbit on a stick. "Want one?"

???: "...no..."

That was her respons, only for a grumbling noise to come from her stomach.

Duncan: "Guess your stomach says otherwise."

Slowly a figure emerged from behind the trees.