The Overworked King of Hell

3rd POV:

Gorgon was enjoying her evening, as she was walking through the halls of the Redrgave Houshold, she noticed a door barely open, taking a peek inside she sae a Duncan who was barely staying awake at his office surrounded by giant stacks of paper. Seeing Duncan in such state she made a plan to make Duncan take  break.

Inside the office Duncan was reviewing reports from his Kingdom of Brimstone, Hell as it may be, Duncan separated the place when he took over, he created a Living District for demons, fallen angels and any kind of species that seeked a place to live, as for the section where the sinners are kept, he asigned the Ghost Riders that reside in his Hell to keep on watch over them in the 9 circles.

Duncan: "So, The Gates are being kept watched over huh... better change the guards, demons may be but still they need to rest... next... more Stray Devils appeared in Tokyo.... might have to care of that myself... an-"

He stopped once he heard someone knocking at the door.

Duncan: "You may come in." He responded while he was reading a report.

The one who entered was Gorgon with a tray with some cups of tea.

Gorgon: "Hey, i thought you could use something to drink."

Duncan: "Thanks, you can leave them on the table." He said as he signed another paper.

Gorgon: "Duncan, i will be honest, you need to rest, between your outings as The Rider, keeping some of the new servants from creating chaos, keeping watch over The Underworld and being King Of Hell... i think it's too much even for you."

Duncan: "Sorry dear but... i can't just leave things like this and can't just have anyone do this, who knows how they mess things if i'm not careful." As he said that he took a sip from the cup of tea. "Well this is sssooooommmeee..."

Duncan didn't even have time to finish as he fell asleep.

Gorgon: "Thank god it took effect, but i guess i have to thank you, huh, Zarathos?"

At that moment a pure white flame came from within Duncan's chest and took form.

ZARATHOS "THE SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE"

Zarathos took his physical form in the mortal realm.

Zarathos: "No, i must thank you i tried to convince him to take a break, but he is too stubborn." He said as he looked at the stacks of paper. "I will be the one to take those in Hell, Gorgon take care of Duncan."

Gorgon: "No need to tell me twice."

As she said that she started to carry Duncan to his room.

Zarathos: "And for the love of my Father, don't be like Lalter(Artoria Lancer Alter) and wait for him to wake up if you really are in the mood.

Gorgon only laughed nervously as she left with Duncan in her arms.

This chapter's meme: