The Nun at The Church

3rd POV:

Duncan at the moment was looking through some papers, or more exactly reports from across the region, looking for his next target as the Ghost Rider, that was until he got a hold of something interesting.

Duncan: "Hey Z, check this out. It says here that in a abandoned church, in the middle of the woods there is a demonic nun... it can't be it... right?"

Zarathos: 'Knowing how much trouble he caused in Romania in that church, it's most likely, better see for ourselvs.'

Duncan: "Let's ride."

As he took his keys to the bike and his leather jacket, he left his office, in the way he saw Kama in the living room, laying on the couch looking at the TV.

Duncan: "Hey, i'm going out, it might be demon that escaped Hell so i have to go myself

Duncan: "Hey, i'm going out, it might be demon that escaped Hell so i have to go myself."

Kama:*worried tone* "Sure, just be careful."

Duncan had to take a second to register what she just said.

Duncan: "... huh?"

Kama:*deadpan* "I said go to Hell matchstick."

Duncan: "Hmm-hmm."

Duncan decided to just leave it like that and went outside where the Hellcycle waited for him.

One long ass ride into the nowhere.

Duncan: "Is... this it?"

Zarathos: 'Hmm, not quite sure

Zarathos: 'Hmm, not quite sure.'

Duncan: "If he still has that nun possessing fetish... it's gonna be easy to find him."

Zarathos: 'Can't deny that.'

As Duncan opened the door to the abandoned church, he saw what appeared to be a nun, kneeling in front of a Jesus statue praying.