More Servants More Problems

3rd POV:

At the end of the fith Holy Grail War, Duncan wished of the Holy Grail for the servants to be incarnated in this era... that wish kinda backfired since the Throne of Heroes pretty much threw out all the Heroic Spirits existend.

The center of Fuyuki looked like a warzone, many servants appeared believing that the Holy Grail War was still going and they did the only thing they knew to do at this moment, to point anything sharp in the face of anyone they encounter.

At the moment, Mordred, Morgan and Scathach, were trying to keep said servants from running rampant since Duncan was... busy in Hell.

Mordred: "Huh?! What is this?! Since when does Artoria have those huge lump of meat on her chest?! And where's Excalibur?!"

The one she was standing face to face was Lartoria who gave Mordred a sharp glare, mostly beacause of the comment about her chest.

Lartoria: "I guess even in this war i have to face my own son."

Mordred: "Huh? What war? And i'm happy to say Arthur, i have found my dad."

Morgan: "Indeed is like she said, so my dear sister i advise you to stand down before he arrives."

Lartoria: "Bold words sister, but i won't stand down until i get my answers."

Meanwhile on the other part of the battlefield, Scathach was standing face to face with her former student who was looking a little wild and alongside him was the very definition of a succubus.

Scathach: "Idiot student of mine, i ask this. Are you an idiot?! Wearing those curses, this is not what i taught you!"

 Are you an idiot?! Wearing those curses, this is not what i taught you!"

CU CHULAINN ALTER (BERSERKER CU) "BITE AND BITE"

Berserker Cu: "And you are just as obnoxious as i remember, i'm well past the point of being your student, with this i can offer you death!"