A Thousand Souls to Burn

3rd POV:

On the peaceful streets of Fuyuki, Duncan took Mordred and one of her friends out for some snacks.

Mordred: "Thanks for taking us out pops."

FRANKESTEIN "THE CINNAMON ROLL"

Fran: "ughhh... ahhh"

Duncan: "No problem, glad you girls enjoy it, so where next?"

Mordred: "Hmm, may-"

Before she could continue, a phone started ringing, searching his pockets Duncan saw that it was his, the one who was calling was Azazel.

Duncan: "Sorry about that , can you wait for me on the bench there, i'll be back quick."

Mordrad: "Sure." She took Fran by the hand. "Come on, let's wait for the old man on one of the benches."

With Mordred and Fran away Duncan answered the call.

Duncan: "Hey Azazel, 'sup?"

Azazel: "Duncan... i got some info from my scouts... well from wathever remained of them."

Duncan: "This doesn't sound good."

Azazel: "Yeah, that's putting it lightly, say, do you know if one of your Ghost Riders went rogue?"

Duncan: "What?! No, no that i'm aware of, plus i'll be notified in case of something like that."

Azazel: "Then we have a big problem..."

Duncan: "Can you describe how The Rider looked like?"

Azazel: "Yeah, my scouts said that he was twice as big as you, spikes on his head like a mohawk and on his shoulders, but what stands out the most are his toxic green flames."

Duncan: "... Azazel..."

Azazel: "Yeah?"

Duncan: "What your scouts encoutered isn't a Spirit of Vengeance... but a Spirit of Pollution..."

Azazel: "That doesn't sound good, what are they?"

Duncan: "Think of Mephisto's most trusted Riders, they are absolute evil, they kill without remorse, i'm not sure of their origin, but from what i heard is that they were Spirits of Vengeance, but unlike the other Riders who fought against Mephisto's control, the Spirits of Pollution chose to hunt down The Spirits of Vengeance for Mephisto in exchange for power."