The Goddess of the Netherworld

Duncan's POV:

We are... lost.

Zarathos: 'No we are not...'

Then where in God's name are we?!

Zarathos: 'Hell if i know.'

Exactly.

As i got done hunting demons, i decided to use one of my portals to get home faster but... i took a wrong turn.

Feels like we are in... The Underworld... but it looks more like a cave...

Zarathos: 'Let's go by foot from here, who knows what awaits us.'

Good idea.

As i advanced in this... nether domain... i started to see cages with souls and... flowers?

Zarathos: 'Those souls

Zarathos: 'Those souls... they are happy?'

Strange, whoever rules here takes good care of these ones... and here i thought we will find another Underworld Lord wannabe and take his domain.

Zarathos: 'We still got to meet the one who is resposible for this domain.'

As i walked i ended up in a clearing... i smell boss battle, also did the temperature start to drop?

Shortly wind started gather in front of me, soon folowed by the appearance of.... a giant ghost?

ERESHKIGAL "TRYING TO BE INTIMIDATING"

Is that...?

Zarathos: 'I realized where we are. We are in Kur, the mesopotamian Underworld.'

That must mean this is Ereshkigal... she doesn't look like Ishtar at all.

Ereshkigal: "Fear... pray... and despair human. I am the keeper of death, ruler of the Underworld. The one who tramples the sacred mountain... I am Ereshkigal."