Salvation For None

3rd POV

Fate is a funny thing when you think about it, maybe it was also fate what  brought them here.

AMAKUSA SHIROU "YOROKOBE DISCOUNT"

Amakusa: "Maybe we were given another chance..."

But his partner had doubts about his thoughts.

SEMIRAMIS "ALL ABOUT THE POISON"

Semiramis: "Still going with that plan of yours?"

Amakusa: "Yeah, this must be a sign, maybe this master that the Grail spoke about is gonna be of help."

Amakusa: "Whatever you wish, but what if he will refuse and go against you?"

Amakusa: "No, once hears me, he will know that is for the better of mankind."

???: "I higly doubt that they will agree with your idea of salvation Amakusa."

Turning around, Amakusa and Semiramis were welcomed with the sight of Jeanne who just on stroll in town just to stumble upon them.

Semiramis: "Oh look if it isn't Ruler, guess this isn't going to end peacefully."

But Amakusa had another concernces, "they?", was the question that ran through his mind.

Amakusa: "You speak like you met him personally and... them?"

Jeanne: "I'm actually living in his house and word of advice, better behave if you wish to still be able to return to the Throne..."

Semiramis: "You talk about this master like he is this all powerful being, what's so special abou him?"

Jeanne: "You will have to see for yourselves, but know this if you are gonna try to do to him, the same thing you did to your masters from Red, i will bring you down, right here, right now!"