Gateway To Heaven

Duncan's POV:

Sooooo, when are they gonna arive?

Zarathos: 'No fucking clue, but they should be close.'

I was just standing in the backyard of my house waiting for Raguel or Spectre to come alongside Gabriel, they said they found a way to repair the system... by looking into Michael's mind...

What are the chances that Michael is gonna have some PTSD by the end of it?

Suddenly i could feel Zarathos pouting?

Zarathos: 'Not fair, i wanted to give Michael just a little The Penance Stare...'

If Michael is gonna be traumatised it should be by us... not fair.

Anyway, if the Spirits of Vengeance are gonna be allowed in Heaven that changes things, the other angels are not gonna be happy about it.

Zarathos: 'Since day one we have been hunted by angels and fallens, they learned their lesson not to fuck with us.'

3rd POV:

As Duncan was chatting with Zarathos, two figures could be seen landing in front of Duncan, one of them was Spectre and the other...

GABRIEL "SHE IS TIRED OF MICHAEL'S SHIT"

Duncan: "So you must me Raguel or Spectre."

Spectre: "Indeed i am and you must be Duncan, Zarathos's host."

Duncan looked at Spectre up and down.

Duncan: "I see, you aquired a host, hence you are able to be in the mortal realm without problems."

Spectre: "That is correct, but for now we have more pressing matters."

Gabriel: "Glad to see you two getting along, but Spectre is right, are you ready to go to the Silver City, Duncan?"

Duncan: "... yeah, i think so... are we sure Zarathos and i aren't gonna explode the moment we set foot in there?"

Spectre: "Fear not, Lucifer managed to reverse the system's faults with Michael's memories."

Duncan: "... and Michael...what happened to him? I know from experience that looking into someone's mind isn't always safe."

Hearing this Spectre's smile widened.