The One True God

3rd POV:

In the Redgrave household, Ereshkigal shyly aproached Duncan wanting to ask the hellish rider a question.

Ereshkigal: "Uhm, Duncan is it true that you hate gods?"

Duncan: "Ok where did THAT come from?"

Ereshkigal: "I was talking with Ashley and..."

Duncan: *sigh* "Eresh, to tell the truth i don't hate all of them, as strange as it may be, the gods of the Underworlds and Death are only the decent ones i've come across... well most of them."

Ereshkigal: "R-really? That's good to hear."

Duncan: "I don't like gods, but i don't hate them without reason, one of them is because they are just cheap knock offs."

That statement triggered a certain goddess that accompanied Ereshkigal.

ISHTAR "THE USELESS GODDESS"

Ishtar: "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"

Duncan: "You heard me, unlike you i've met God, the one true GOD and i've been doing His will for years."

Ishtar: "Bullshit, you want me to believe that a human met the creator himself?!"

Hearing this the Mad Angel made his appereance, a pair of white blazing wings materialized and as they unfolded it showed Zarathos himself.

Ishtar: "AHHH! A DEMON?!"

Zarathos: *sarcastic* "And you are a useful member of the society, oh wait! You aren't..."

Duncan: "Ishtar meet Zarathos, The Spirit of Vengeance and one of God's angels, pretty much God's son."

Zarathos: " Sup, also the statement about Duncan never meeting God? Yeahhhh, guess again..."