New and Old Faces

3rd POV:

Duncan: "I... have many questions, but the first one that comes to mind is... Why?"

Ashley: "The throne of heroes clearly has some sense of humour if you ask me."

Duncan: "I'm not asking you Ash, i'm asking... her or he or whatever might trigger the people in these days."

Ashley: "Get it right people, there are only two genders, but you are right, the hell are you?"

Duncan and Ashley just came back from an enthusiastic walk, only to come face to face with someone that made them question how much history is accurate or if the Throne of Heroes is just fucking with them.

DA VINCI "SHE IS THE MONALISA"

Da Vinci: "Ohh~, come on, don't make those faces, it's clearly that i'm a genius."

Ashley: "T-that wasn't our question..."

Da Vinci: "But i gave you an answer."

Duncan: "Well the introductions went sideways."

Ashley: "Can say that again... but i do wonder... what of he is in the Throne and got summoned?"

Duncan: "Him? Hmm, there might be a chance, but it sure as hell is gonna be wierd."

Da Vinci: "Who are you talking about? Someone that i know or someone that knows me? Now you made me curious."

Duncan: "Nothing is true, everything is permited. Does it sound familiar?"

Da Vinci visibly flinched, she then showed a more strained smile.

Da Vinci: "Ah, hahahaaaa, now, now, let's not get hasty..."

Ashley: "I think you know who we are talking about, right?"

Da Vinci: "N-no, clue, never heard it in my entire life, must be from some movie or something."

Duncan: "Yep, i wonder how he is gonna react? Seeing that you are a beautiful woman, i bet he is gonna try to flirt with you."

Da Vinci: "Ok, you got me, but how do you know THAT guy of all of the people?"

Ashley: "It's simple, Duncan's memories, during that time there was a Ghost Rider who was looking over the brotherhood."

Duncan: "And from what Zarathos told me, you should be MALE!"

Seeking a way out of this conversation, Da Vinci decided to change the subject and she found just what she was looking for.

Da Vinci: "Ohhh, now this is interesting, Ghost Rider? Zarathos? Now this sound's fascinating. Let's talk about those."