Rage Within The Spirit

3rd POV:

Medea was about to leave Ryoudou Temple, but fate had other plans for her, cruel plans, to face the worst and the last person she had ever wished to see.

MEDEA "RULE BREAKER"

Medea: "You gotta be kidding me! Of all the nasty demons in this world it must be you!"

JASON "SOON TO BE VICTIM FOR AN MAD ANGEL"

Jason: "Medea, my dear wife. Why so cold? Aren't you happy to be reunited once more?"

Medea: "Happy?! You must have a few screw loose! Better get out of my sight before it gets ugly!"

Jason: "But why? Those problems are in the past, live in the present, forget the cause of your grieve and let's start a new."

Medea: "I'll rather go to Hell, i heard is nice in this time of the season."

Jason: "Tsk! I tried to be nice but you just have to be a bitch about it!"

As Jason went to grab Medea, but she slaped him.

Medea: "Don't come any closer if you value your life. On second thought stay where you are."

Medea then proceeded to put her hands together, similar to a prayer.

Jason: "Oh, you don't think praying to your God that stays before you would save you from my wrath? Do you?"

Medea: "I would rather pray to a pile of shit than you." She said while still praying.

Jason: *greeting teeth*" Why you?! Ungrateful whore!"

Jason raised his fist ready to strike Medea, but his arm was caught by a hand clad in a leather glove.

Medea looked happy when she saw who stopped Jason.