Read Me My Rights

The guys sat around watching their wives having a dance party. Each sporting a smug smirk. The ladies had woken up refreshed and full of energy, much to their benefit. Now to get rid of some of the energy left, the guys had to get ready to go on stage, they were having a party within the line of busses.

If only the world could see the "Country Outlaws" sitting in their wives' monogrammed chairs. They were taking turns as it was their time to perform. Brantley took a pull of his beer as he watched his woman dancing around with her dog to Nelly. How the hell did she know all the words?

"From St. Louis to Memphis
From Texas back up to Indiana, Chi-Town
K.C. Motown to Alabama
L-A, New York Yankee sluggaz to Hotlanta
'ouisiana, gettin paid off this "Country Grammar"
Smokin ------ in Savannah
Blow thirty mill' like I'm Hammer" She rapped with the song flawlessly always amazing him.

"Hey, you're Brantley Gilbert!" He heard a nasal voice from near him squeal. He stilled immediately, his instinct telling him to run for the hills. He finally turned his head slightly, seeing a tight white crop top he knew exactly what she was and looked forward again quickly with a muttered curse.

"I'm Amber." She said like he had asked. He sighed hoping he could get rid of this girl before Lila saw. "Ya, great. How'd you get back here?" He spoke as he looked for PJ to come save him. "Oh, Kip invited me back for a drink." She said laughing like she said something funny.

He mentally added, kill Kip, to his to do list. If Lila got mad at him, pretty boy would get it. Obviously, the girl didn't realize he had less than zero interest in her and leaned into his side putting her arm on his shoulder.

Now, had Brantley not been busy getting away and the girl busy trying to grab onto her man they would have seen Lila Jane hand her dog to Caroline and take an elastic from Katie. (Southern girls know what that means 😁) She made it to them just as the girl went to grab her husband again.

"Oh, Darlin, I think you're confused." She said sweet as sugar cane. "Baby, I..." She turned to Brantley still holding the girls arm. "I saw BG, no worries. Seems we have to have a talk to Kip about littering." She ignored the girls squawking protest to that.

"What the Hell..." Lila didn't even let the girl finish her sentence. She held up her hand and closed it into a fist silencing the girl instantly. The rest of the girls had gone quiet to enjoy the fireworks. "Darlin', let's get some things straight." The girl went to speak but wasn't given the chance. "No, you don't speak. Grown women are talkin'." She said, her accent getting much deeper in her anger.

"First off, you don't even look old enough to drink, so you definitely shouldn't be going to ANYONE'S bus." She noticed the girl pale slightly confirming her theory. "Second, when you do grow up, stay with the one that brought you, honey. It's just whorish to jump like that." She stopped the girl's sputtering again.

"Still talking. And lastly, the man's wearing a ring and showed absolutely no interest. Take a hint." The girl was scarlet red by that point. Lila saw Kip over the girl's shoulder, standing with his mouth hangin'. "Kip, dear, you and I will have a nice long chat tomorrow, won't we?" His simple "Yes, Ma'am." Pleased her well enough.

She turned to leave back to her party and heard BG let out a held breath. She was gonna let it go til she heard the girl's words to Kip. "Who's that bitch?" It was quiet, but unfortunately for the girl she heard it. The "Oh, shit." from Caroline summed up the look on Brantley's face when his wife swung around and threw a punch that landed the girl on her ass.

Lila shook out her hand and left with her with some parting words. "Don't fuck with real country." She smirked at her girls who were cheering as they were rounded up by their husbands who had been frozen by the display as well. "I'm gonna get some ice and wait for the cops." She said walking up the bus stairs. "Remind me to never call LJ a bitch." Luke said breaking the tension.

Brantley didn't know if he was more worried or turned on by the whole thing. Worried won out when he saw his wife sitting with an ice pack on her hand and tears running down her cheeks. "Baby, what the hell happened?" He asked quietly. She'd put more than a few fangirls in their place before, but had never gotten physical.

"Cops coming?" She asked peeking her eyes up at him. He sighed taking his cap off and putting it on the table. "Nah, Jeff's gonna talk her out of it. She's drinkin' underage so she don't want cops either." She nodded her head showing she heard him.

He sat across from her and gently took her hand to inspect her knuckles. "What happened?" He asked again as he made sure her knuckles weren't broken. "I don't know." She shrugged helplessly. "One minute I was walking away and the next I'm seein' red and she's on the ground." She sighed and laid her head back on the booth.

"Think I can blame it on my blood sugar?" She asked with a smirk. Brantley couldn't hold in a bark of laughter. "I think, that given enough time, you could find a way to blame the Pope for hitting her." He was relieved to see a real smile and the tears gone. "I think you been spendin' too much time around me." He teased her getting another laugh.

"Read me my rights." She teasingly sang. "Alright, time for bed, Tyson." She gladly followed him to bed, putting a bitch in her place really took a lot out of ya.