My Kinda Crazy

Everything was in place for their prank tonight. The others would be following the same idea, but it was She, Caroline, and Katie that would strike their boys together. It was perfect since they were the first three preforming and wouldn't expect a mid show ambush.

She had been planning this since before the tour started so she had to say their outfits for tonight were amazing. The idea was that during Small Town Throwdown when their boys were rocking out together they were gonna cut their mics and take their husbands parts. They were lucky the sound crew hadn't squealed on them before the show.

They were about to head out to BG's VIP session. It was her first one since the hospital so it was a bit nerve wracking. Brantley hadn't let go of her hand while they waited for PJ to get them. "Babe, I'm ok now. I'm healthy, and we have Huntee to let me know if I'm sick we'll before anything goes wrong. So deep breaths and enjoy the first night of this tour." She said giving him a kiss and rubbing her hand on his beard.

He sighed and adjusted his hat. "I know. I'm just scared is all. Can't help it, you worry me, babygirl." He said pulling her into his chest. "You ready, Boss?" They heard PJ ask from the cart that had just pulled up. "Ya man, lets do this." He said helping her into the cart. They got to the VIP tent and she had never seen Brantley so nervous. It wasn't the crowd, it was her, she didn't know how to make him feel better.

They called him on stage and he did the waves and hellos, but then he surprised her. "Now, I'm sure y'all have heard by now what's goin on with my wife. If you haven't then what the hell are ya doing in VIP." He said with a smile. The crowd laughed nodding. "Well, I usually wouldn't do this, but this is special circumstances. So, baby, come on out here please."

The crowds ladies loving him saying baby. She walked out hands on her hips with Hunter and looked at him. The sound crew handed her a spare mic and she played up the moment. "You rang, big daddy?" She saw his eyes light up, he pushed it down and smiled. "Let's get the lady a seat." He said looking behind him. "A real one, not this firewood." He said shaking the tripod he was sitting on.

PJ came on stage and sat down a spare folding chair from the audience. "Alright, now just sit your pretty little ass right there until I'm done." He said with a smirk. The crowd was loving every moment. "Ok, now that's settled we're gonna play a song for you so Jesse can have time to set up, then I'm gonna answer some of your questions. Maybe we can convince Lila Jane to answer some too." He said raising his eyebrow.

She smiled and nodded knowing this group would be respectful. He kept the smile on her car when after talking to Jesse they played My Kina of Crazy. It was the first song he had written for her and always held a special place in her heart. She grabbed her lighter she kept for him and waved it to the song making him laugh.

He made a point of singing the song to her and raised his eyebrow when he talked about his last nerve. She stuck her tongue out and winked, really playing up to the crowd. When the song ended she was the first one clapping and cat calling. "Alright, we're gonna let Jesse go and I'm gonna open up the question in just a sec." He said to yells of happiness. "We got any kids in here, please God?" He asked looking around.

Hearing a happy no from everyone he let his head fall and laughed. "Well, shit." He said looking up and seeing the smiles. "This is not good, baby." He said looking at her as she tucked up in the chair ready for questions. "She's loving this. She has no shame or filter." He complained lovingly. "Only when it comes to you, big daddy." She said happily.

He waived the first question up closing his eyes bracingly. "Well first I just wanna ask if Lila Jane is ok?" Brantley sighed in relief. "You're an Angel." He said in relief. "Darlin', you are just so sweet. I'm doin' good.  As most know it was an unusual situation and I've been diagnosed with adult type 1 diabetes. Now I can't say it isn't a bit scary, but I have Brantley, all the guys, my girls, and of course PJ and the band. We're a small army, so I feel pretty damn good about my outlook." She said looking at BG and PJ who smiled.

"Now, I have an insulin pump which y'all can see here on my leg. This will be a permanent for the foreseeable future thing. I have a glucose monitor as well, but my best tool I've just recently gotten." She said pulling on Hunter's lead so he stood up. "Everyone, you'll be the first fans to meet the newest member of the Gilbert family. This is Hunter Ulysses Gilbert. He's a miniature Australian Shepard, and he lets me know up to 30 minutes before when I'm having a spike." She rubbed his head and let him lay back down.

"Brantley surprised me with him just the other day and it's like we've always had him. And since you used your question on something so sweet I'll ask a good one for you." She look at BG and smirked. He shook his head warningly, there were so many things she could do. "Brantley, why don't you tell these nice people where your first stop was while we were at the hospital?" She smirked.

He sighed in relief, that wasn't too bad. "Well, see they shouldn't have tried to keep me from you. I swung on him on instinct. So, what I'm sure she's referring to is how they sedated me and cuffed me to a bed for said instinct." Well that got a lot of hooting and hollering from the crowd. Some Hell ya's from the guys and squeals from the ladies. "Exactly, imagine all this sedated and cuffed." She said giving him side eye and winking.

She knew she was in for it tonight anyways so why no have some fun on the way down.