Kimbers In Kasas City

Brantley woke up two days later to the happy squeals of his wife. He loved that sound, but was wondering what was causing it if he wasn't. Reluctantly peeling open one eye he had to laugh at the sight before him.

Apparently, the bus had just rolled to a stop. And judging by the pictures on his wife's laptop she had picked a spa for her and her girls. He sighed thinking about how much this was gonna cost him, but then he grinned when he thought of his reward his pampered wife had given him. It was a small price really.

Still, it was too early for this, the sun wasn't even up yet. Next thing he knew he had his hot little wife straddling him. Now this he could wake up for. He quickly grabbed her hips, not wanting her to hurt either of them in her excitement. "Baby girl, not that I'm complainin', but what brought this on?"

"I found the perfect spa for today, B!" She explained excitedly. Brantley smirked and put his arms behind his head. "Oh, ya?" He asked not paying attention to her words as much as her beautiful face and body. He was one lucky son of a bitch that's for sure.

"Yes! It has hydrotherapy and a steam room and..." Lila watched Brantley stretch his arms up behind his head and couldn't remember what she was saying. Brantley noticed She suddenly went quiet. "Something wrong, Princess?" He asked with that shit eating smirk that told her he knew exactly what caught her attention.

10 years and the man could still turn her mind to mush with a well executed stretch. She shook her head biting her lip. Brantley slowly reached up and untucked her lip from her teeth. "You know what I think?" Lila shivered as her husband's already deep voice took on a growl. "What?" She whispered.

"I think that you need something to keep you busy for the next few hours until a more Godly hour to be up." With that he palmed her ass before rolling them over. He took her moans as agreement.

-_-_-_-_-

Brantley woke up the next time to the sound of knocking on the bus door. He growled uncurling from around his wife and quickly got up to see who the fuck was stupid enough to be at his door. He stuffed his legs in a pair of boxers and quietly shut the bedroom door behind him.

Grabbing one of his Kimbers from the coffee table he stomped to the door. The person on the other side must have seen the bus shaking cause they yelled out. "Don't shoot, BG!" Brantley sighed knowing that voice. He threw open the door and stared at the two men on the other side. (Thought it was Caroline didn't you? Have to keep you guessing 😉)

Putting the safety back on he slid the Kimber in the small of his back. The guys laughing at the sight, not one they haven't seen before. "Kip, Colt." He sighed. "How you doin, B?" Kip asked with a smart ass grin. Colt was always smarter, keeping Kip in front of him.

 Colt was always smarter, keeping Kip in front of him

"Looks like you had a good morning." He smirked pointing to the scratch marks on Brantley's shoulders. "Get your ass on the bus before I change my mind and shoot you. Haven't even had any damn coffee yet."

Leaving the two in the door he moved back into the bus. Going straight to the coffee maker that Lila Jane had set up for him the night before like always. They found it best if all he had to do was press start or the coffee makers had a tendency to break and they had a cranky BG all day which no one wanted.

After starting the drip he moved back to the table holstering his gun. Hunter having heard Brantley awake whined at his cage. "Get more like your mama every day." He told the pup holding him while he sat down in his recliner.

"See you've upgraded since the last time we toured, B." Colt said admiring the custom bus that housed the Gilbert's this tour. Brantley smiled remembering the fights his wife had with the company to make their bus perfect for them. They were the only bus that not only didn't have a graphic but had full blackout and bullet proof windows. Overkill? Maybe, but who cares.

"Ya, baby girl designed it and made the whole thing happen." He spoke with his eyes closed while he waited for enough coffee to brew. "Speaking of, where is lil' bit? Haven't seen her in a while. Heard about the scare y'all had while back." Colt said looking worried. BG smiled at the man's concern. "She's good, back to her sassy, troublesome ways."

Colt and Kip grinned remember different times that Lila Jane had given Brantley fits. "Whose dog?" Kip asked having sat across from him. Brantley stared at him for a moment. "Well, it's on my bus and I'm holdin' it...." Brantley laughed at Kips eye roll. "Nah, he's baby girl's. Hunter here is trained to know if she needs help." "Oh, bad ass." He said looking at the dog again.

Brantley looked at the clock and sighed. Putting Hunter on the ground he stood up and poured the first cup, sighing after his first drink. "Y'all stay here. Gotta get baby girl up and moving before I have the whole group of 'em after me." He grimaced at the thought.

Walking into the room, letting Hunter in with him he smiled seeing Lila wrapped around his pillow. He watched Hunter quickly get to work smelling her pulse points for warning signs. He quickly had Brantley's attention when he gave a soft bark and looked at Brantley. Quickly walking over to the table where the meter sat he cursed under his breath seeing 156.

Sitting on the side of the bed he quickly went to work waking his wife up. "Princess, wake up baby. Come on, time to wake up." Luckily, since it wasn't too high she woke up easily. "What's wrong, big daddy?" She asked sensing his worry. Brantley picked her up putting her in his lap. "Hunter got me. Would have done it myself but don't want to hit the wrong button on that damn tiny thing." He grumbled.

She laughed lightly taking the meter from her husband. Inputting the number on her pump's database she accepted the additional insulin. Laying against her husband while the machine did its work. "You sit here, baby. I'll grab some clothes for you." He sat her back against the headboard and got up going to her closet. Picking out a simple dress since she would be in a robe at the spa most the day.

"Come on

"Come on. Your girls will be knocking down the door any minute." He said after helping her get dressed. "Kip and Colt are here by the way." She smiled rushing out to meet the two men she hadn't seen in a while.