Rule Run Around

Brantley and the boys had just finished a game when they first heard the commotion. Luke was the first one up to look out the window to see what was going on. His hysterical laughter didn't make BG feel better.

"The hell is goin' on?" He asked no one, walking to the window. When he saw what was going on he sighed and shook his head. "How the fuck do they do this?!" He yelled, stomping to the front of the bus.

He wasn't mad, he was more pissed she found a way around his rules. The rest of the guys following, he stomped down the bus stairs to stare at the ladies beside it. Crossing his arms and staring at his wife, waiting for her to realize he was there,smirking when he saw her stiffen.
—————-
Lila Jane was having an amazing time. Once the girls had gotten there they let the game begin. She guessed they were a bit too obvious, not that they weren't trying to be, and it led to a bunch of guys wanting to see what score they would get from the outlaw wives of country music.

When some of them didn't like tying it had somehow led to a dancing competition. She was currently watching 5 cowboys shake their ass to Luke's 'County Girls' that blared from Caroline's phone. She and the girls were falling over each other having fun.

Then she felt it. Immediately straightening out her laughter slowed. Seeing her sudden change Caroline looked over worried. "What's wrong?" She asked the younger girl. "They're watching." She said lowly. "Every wife for themselves, Care." She told the woman apologetically.

"I don't think the guys would like this too much, y'all." She said loudly. "Oh, don't let us stop the show." Brantley said sarcastically from beside them. Caroline quickly stopped her phone and had to hide her laughing. Obviously, he didn't mean that when a second later he pulled his Kimber and held it to his side.

"Alright, funs over gentlemen." Lila did have to laugh a bit at how fast the men scrambled. "Oh, it's funny?" He questioned his wife. She held up her hands in surrender. "I didn't break any rules, BG! I stayed in my seat and drank my water." She smiled at his sigh since she knew he didn't really have anything to be mad about.

"So, they just walked up here and started shaking their asses?" He asked arms crossed. "Yes!" All the ladies said together. That broke the guys into chuckles. Hell, with their wives they truly didn't doubt that.

"Ya, come on, trouble. I have to go get ready for  VIP." She smiled at him full of mischief. "Well, I could stay here with Caroline.." He scoffed, picking up his sassy wife and started walking away. "Guess I'm leaving. Bye, y'all!" She said giggling.

"Hi, PJ!" She said waving when she saw their security holding the door for them. "Hi, boss lady." He laughed closing the door after the couple and dog went in.

Sitting her at the table he moved to grab one of the melon bowls she had made for her to snack on. Turning the tv to one of her girly shows he kissed her head before walking back to change. 

He walked back to the living area to find she, Jesse, and PJ watching 'Real Housewives'. "Enjoying yourselves?" He asked teasing the guys. They both flipped him off making him laugh, ya he deserved that. "Ok, time to roll, Princess." He said turning off the tv and handing his wife her bag.

The guys standing up so she could scoot out from behind the table. Throwing on her small backpack she whistled for Hunter. Giving him kisses while the guys all looked on amused. Finally, taking his leash she looked to BG. "So we going?" She asked as if she wasn't the one they were waiting for.

Shaking his head amused he tucked the small woman under his arm. PJ leading the way to the golf cart that would take them to his VIP tent for the night. Brantley smiled when he heard the ruckus from the tent. Seemed he had a lively bunch tonight.

Clearing the tent flap he waited out of sight for them to announce him. Wrapping his arms around the little slip of a woman that held his heart, he tucked his hands into her back pockets. Pulling her close so only they could hear each other.

"Now, behave for PJ and we can have a movie night. We're on the road tomorrow so we can sleep late." He sighed with a rueful smile. "And since you narrowly followed the rules today I'm keepin' my promise and you and the girls have a spa day at the next stop." He laughed enjoying her little victory dance.

"BG, 30 seconds." One of the sound tech told him quietly. He nodded taking the sound pack, he always did it himself not comfortable with a man feelin' him up. Hooking his ear monitor in and letting the other hang they listened to his introduction. "Knock 'em dead, Daddy." Lila said with a smirk as he walked away.

She had to hold back laughter when his back tensed and he forced himself to keep walking. Ya, she would pay for that one later. But the crowd was definitely in for a good show now. She laughed listening to him lay down the general rules. "And don't be asking questions that are disrespectful to my wife. I won't answer and I'll only embarrass you." He said in a serious tone.

"Now, me and Tres are gonna play you a song or two. My contract says I have to." The crowd laugh but Brantley just smiled. "No! It really does! There's a few of you that if I don't sing you'll go to social media and it will get back to my label and I'll have to listen to them." He joked. "After the musical portion I'll be taking questions."

The cheers made Lila Jane laugh. She might just have to sneak into the crowd and enjoy the show.