Daddy's Girl

It was moans that woke Brantley up next. Now that he could get behind. Before he even opened his eyes he felt his wife had climbed on top of him. He could feel her rubbing herself on his thigh. He knew she was still asleep or she would be more demanding.

He raised his knee slightly giving his baby girl more pressure. Her moans picked up making him smile. He decided to help his baby a bit more. He pushed her tank top up and rolled her nipple, tugging just the way she liked.

He grinned when her orgasm crashing through woke her up. She looked satisfied, confused, and sleepy. She was just too adorable to leave alone. He grabbed her around the waist picking her up and putting her knees on either side of his head. He pulled the scrap of fabric between her thighs to the side, glad she only wore shorts on tour.

Her squeal of surprise quickly turned to pleasure as he used one hand to open her pink folds and the other to pull her down and hold her there. He could feel the slight flutters she was still having from her orgasm. He thrust his tongue inside her using a flicking motion he knew would have her in pieces in seconds.

His thumb rubbing short quick circles on her little bundle

His thumb rubbing short quick circles on her little bundle. Anyone walking by the bus would think he was killing her, well they did call orgasms tiny deaths, he thought with a dark chuckle. The vibrations sending her over the cliff again.

He brought her over twice more before he finally got enough of her. He lapped her soothingly, as he brought her down. His beard and chest covered in her juices. He rolled to his side letting her curl up into him. Wrapping the blanket around her and making sure her little side knew she was safe and taken care of.

"Daddy's got you, babygirl. You're ok, we're gonna have a fun day today." He said kissing her face and rubbing her back knowing the contact helped. His instincts screamed that his baby was out to play today. He knew he would have to keep an extra close watch on her and warn the others that she was deep in her head today.

He was glad she finally felt comfortable enough to be so open again. She hadn't felt up to it since a few weeks before she got sick. He should have know that was unusual, but he had pushed that aside as well thinking it was the tour and her jobs before that giving her stress.

"Daddy." She said with a sleepy smile looking up at him. "Good morning, baby girl." He kissed her forehead enjoying the feeling of having his little girl in his arms. He watched as she played with his cross, the shine having caught her eye.

 He watched as she played with his cross, the shine having caught her eye