Tour Meetings

The next morning Caroline was sitting uncomfortable on a chair next to her husbands bus. Damn caveman, apparently Brantley had seen fit to tell her husband everything. His shout of "Caroline Bryan!" Had sent a wonderful shiver down her spine. She wouldn't be surprised if she was pregnant from a night like that, IUD be damned.

Sitting however was about all she could manage today, and that stung like a bitch. Big handed bastard she thought with a smile. If she was in this state she could only imagine what LJ would look like today. It was near on 11 in the morning and she was wondering if her best friend would be leaving the bus today.

She heard boots crunching gravel and turned. She turned and her mouth dropped open. "Good Lord, BG! You killed my best friend!" She yelled seeing LJ laying across his arms. "Calm down, she's alive." He chuckled darkly. "You sure?" She asked as he put his wife down in the chair next to hers.

"Looks like Luke got my message." He said smirking at her. "Why don't you go find him and both y'all leave us alone. It's meeting day and your in the way." She said shooing the behemoth away. "Right, I'll be back when it's over. We roll out for the north at 5." He said leaning down and kissing his wife before swaggering off.

Caroline looked back at her best friend. "LJ! Speak to me!" She said shaking the woman's shoulder. "Caroline, let me die in peace." She complained trying to find a comfortable way to sit. "Sorry girlie, no can do. It's the day before we start the new tour, we need to have a meeting." That woke Lila up a bit more. She sat up semi- straight in her chair.

"You're right. Send out the message." She said blinking a few times. "Hey Caroline?" She looked up after sending the message. "Ya?" LJ was waving her hand in front of her face. "Can you be fucked blurry?" She asked seriously. She didn't seem to find the humor in that like Caroline did. "Let's give it another minute before we worry." She finally got out. "Ya, alright." Lila agreed. Closing one eye then the other.

"We told you not to go over there, Caro." The voice of Hayley Hubbard was heard. "Good night! Y'all were ridden hard and put up wet." Her partner in crime Brittney Kelly  offered. They both had their monogrammed pop chairs that were used at these meetings. They watched as Brittney Aldean made her way from the front of the bus pack. "Sorry y'all it's harder to shake Jay now." She said rubbing her small baby bump." Katie Moore and Lauren Rhett rounded out the group that was on this tour.

"Alright ladies. Welcome to another meeting of the Outlaw Wives Club." Caroline called to order. They all hooted and clapped. Katie pulled a bottle of wine and solos from her purse. Both Brittneys pulling out snacks. "Now, we all give thanks that my co-president Lila Jane is here today. Not only is she fresh from the hospital, but she had a full blown BD last night."

The others all gasped and clapped for her lifting their drinks. "Now, I know most of us are doing this tour back to back. But with hard work and pliable husbands we have made this tour possible." She cheered. "I still can't believe y'alls plan worked." Lauren the newest to the group said. "Honey, these men are all cut from the same cloth. Though I think BG's was leather." Caroline joked. "Amen!" Lila toasted the water bottle she was handed.

Caroline smiled and continued. "All it takes is a few thoughts put in their head and planning. We have so much to teach this one." She said looking at Lila. Next was the date book bingo as they called it. All their husband had separate show times and interviews along the way. This was when they compared and planned.

"We should order in some lunch." Caroline said as her stomach growled. "PJ!" Lila Jane called knowing he would be within hearing distant especially now. "I'm gonna regret asking. What can I do for you ladies?" He asked. "Could you grab me some lunch, please?" She asked making a point of checking her meter. The rest of the group held in laughter knowing what was coming.

PJ sighed in relief. "Oh, ya I can do that, Boss Lady." He said turning to leave. "Hey PJ?" He froze hearing the voice of Caroline Bryan. "Do you think you could grab me something too?" She asked politely. He slowly turned around. "I'm getting lunch for the whole group, aren't I?" He stated more than asked. "We love you PJ!" They all said with a smile.

"Just write down the stuff you want. Try to keep it to witching 10 miles." He begged. The ladies all smiled at each other. Lauren looking a bit shocked but entertained. They could work with that. When PJ left with their list they all laughed and got back to business.

It was going to be a great few months.

-_-_-_-_
Across the field where they could keep their wives in sight was another group meeting. Not as organized but some would argue scary. Their wives would laugh at those people.

Luke, BG, Justin, and Jason were the veterans of the group. Tyler and BK had experience, but it was Thomas that was learning the ways. "What is it exactly they do?" He asked looking at the group of women. "Plot." "Plan." "Control us." The veterans answered. BK and Tyler just nodding knowing how true that was. "You guys are joking, right?" He said laughing until he realized they were serious.

He looked back to the group of women. "Oh, shit." The guys just laughed. "Seems the kid is getting it now. See Rhett, they let us believe we're in charge, while the whole time it's all been planned well ahead of us ever having a choice." Luke explained. "It would take an act of God himself to stop those women." BG said looking as they laughed and passed snacks.

"Brittney's pregnant, BG. Not sure even that could stop them now." There was a moment of silence as they all digested that. "Is it normal that I'm a little scared?" Thomas asked. All the men nodded. "It's the ones that aren't scared that have problems." Tyler added helpfully. "So, there's nothing we can do." He said shocked. "Now see, that's the wrong attitude." BK pointed out. "We tried to stop them once." He said motioning to himself and Tyler.

"What happened?" Thomas asked afraid. "Me and Ty shared a bed for a week." The guys all nodded in sympathy. "Thomas, if there's one thing we teach you this summer let it be this. While you might be able to go against your wife alone and win, never, let me repeat that, never..." BG started. "Go against the club." They all answered together. "Happy wife, happy life." Justin said.

"And if one of them is pissed, they all are. Which means we all suffer, our wives are spoiled brats and we know it. But they're our brats and we'd move heaven and earth for them. So don't be the one that makes us suffer, we clear?"

Thomas nodded and watched as Brantley's security guard who was loaded down with bags walked to the terrifying group. There was a moment he could see the man and then he saw him moving quickly away from the group. It was like a shark frenzy. But he had never seen his wife as happy on a tour. So, he would do like the guys said.

Happy wife, Happy life.