6-Random facts

A/N: sorry I didn't post the last two nights. Two nights ago I had to go to sleep really early cause I had to wake up at 3 am to catch a flight and last night I was exhausted since I was exhausted after a day in the airport. Anyways I love the characters in this chapter (also I'm thinking about releasing some fun character description/diary entry things soon so we'll see if I actually get to that bc that would be fun for u to get to know them like I do so if I have time I will! Hope u enjoy this chapter cause it was super fun to write.

"Ok!" I exclaim, excited about seeing Lay even though I saw her like two hours ago.

"Who'd you invite?" Kai asks.

"Aiden, you are not allowed to freak out."

"Oh fuck no. Tell me you didn't. Is anyone else gonna be here?" He starts panicking.

"Just her." I say, slightly cringing at this scenario.

"Someone clarify for those of us that don't have twin telepathy." Kai inputs on our conversation.

"Leila Hale. My best friend, his ex. She's coming over but no other friends could come so it will be awkward for him but it's necessary for them to finally face each other."

"Leila? She's hot isn't she?" Kai questions, and I visibly see Aiden tense up. "I'm fucking with you. I'd never touch your ex."

I almost laugh at this and then I see Aidens expression.

"So Ashypoo, you're being awfully quiet..any tips for facing your ex?" Kai is clearly teasing but I don't understand what he's teasing him on.

"Fuck off." Ashton looks mildly angry.

"Never. That's what being your bestie for the restie entails, never fucking off." I laugh at Kai's absurd statement.

"Maybe I should go upstairs to my room so she doesn't see me.." Aiden wonders out loud.

"Oh don't be a dick to your sister. You can handle an awkward situation if it's her best friend." Pretty boy states and I have to agree with him.

I hear the door open.

"Livia Acadia Hart!" I hear a familiar voice call.

"In here!" I call back.

"He better not be in the fucking living room with you!" She threatens.

Oops.

"He is!" Kai and Ashton both call and the same time, and then look at each other and say "Jinx!"

"I'm not walking into that fucking room!"

"If you don't I'll tell he-who-must-not-be-named the story! And the one with you know who!" I use key words, threatening her.

I hear the loud footsteps, Lay storming in here angrily.

She flips me off and I just smile sweetly at her.

"Fuck boy." She acknowledges Kai. "Pretty boy." She acknowledges Ashton. I grin at my friend. I love her.

"Bitch." She acknowledges my brother.