36-Family Tea

It's been two days since the party. I don't remember most of the stuff after Kai burst into the room because I was so drunk.

We arrived at our cousins house this morning and it was going to be my birthday in less than an hour.

Me and my older cousin, Florence have been catching up on all that's happened since we last saw each other. She's a Freshman in college.

We've always been pretty close just like Aiden has always been close with her younger brother, Jackson. He is a year younger than me and Aiden.

I tell her all about Ashton. I kind of think of her as the older sister I don't have. I love Leila and Kailey but they are hot messes. Florence actually has her shit together.

"Babe you gotta fucking go for it. I get that your scared but the only way to overcome that is to just jump in. Be honest with him about how you feel. If it works out then it works out and if it doesn't then you'll move on. I know it's hard but it's the only way to do it."

"I want to tell him in person though. I mean I've been ignoring all his calls and texts because I don't know what to say but I don't want to call him back. I want to tell him when I get back. I'll do it." I am honest with her like I always am.

"Ok! Now you're birthday is in 30 minutes, what do you want to do?" She asks me, a smile on her face. I just shrug. I have a feeling she already has something in mind.

"Jack!" She calls upstairs to her brother. I can see his head peeking out from the top of the stairs.

"Come on! Get Aiden!" He groans and exits back to the room he's sharing with Aiden and then they come down the two of them. "Sit down we gotta talk."

"What are we talking about?" Jack sounds less than amused.

"I got all the tea out of Livia but I don't know shit about either of your lives so you have to tell me everything."

"I can tell you lots about Aiden." I tease, referring to him and Leila.

"Oh fuck off."

"Do you remember Leila?" I question.

"Your best friend?" Jack's interest has clearly been piqued.

"That's the one. Well I don't know if you know but her and Aiden dated back in Sophomore year until Junior year when Leila dumped him."

"She didn't dump me!" Aiden protests.

"She gave a whole speech on how she hated you and then stormed out of our house. I'm pretty sure that's the definition of dumping someone."

"She was miserable afterwards." He tries to defend.

"Not as miserable as she was with you." I point out, still holding a slight grudge at how badly he treated her.

"I didn't—" He starts.

"Save it. Anyways I walk into my house one day and guess who's making out on the couch?"

"Aiden you fucking player. I liked her! You always ruin everything." Florence teases. He just rolls his eyes.

"Jack we don't know anything about you life. Tell me anything that I could possibly find interesting." He glared at me but knowing he can't get out of it, starts talking.

"I have a thing with this girl. She's stunning by the way, I'll show you her Instagram," He takes his phone out of his pocket and typed a few things before showing us this photo.

She is stunning

She is stunning. I don't know how my cousin pulled her when she could be a model.

"And yes she's actually interested in me." It's like he could read my thoughts.

"Really? She seems way out of your league...maybe I should talk some sense into her." I tease my little cousin.

"Actually she made the first move. Asked me out, kissed me first, and took the initiative to sleep with me so when I say she's interested in me, I mean it. Her name is Carina and we're kind of dating."

"Hello? That's not nearly enough details." Florence states.

"What do you want to know?" He asks, exasperated.

"Is she in your school? When did you meet? Did you friendzone her at first? Other way around? Any romantic or cute dates?"

"She goes to my school. We were partnered for Chem, ironic right? No friendzone on either part. Of course we've been on cute dates."

"Aww! When do we meet her?" I ask, gushing over this gorgeous girl that somehow likes my cousin.

"Never. Moving on, Flo, you still in your relationship?"

"Yeah, Lynn is still my girlfriend."

"And that's all the family tea." I state, everyone repeats this statement.

We all countdown the last minute for me and Aidens birthday.

3

2

1
~~~~
A/N: hey bitches I still have a whole other chapter to write and it's almost 1 am and I can't keep my eyes open..I love life.

Also lmao I love Carina and am very much thinking of adding her to the sequel about Amelie that has been living in my head.

kisses 💋
x