10-Marry Me Andre

As we're pulling out of my driveway, I get a text.

bro 😎: u like himmmmm
Me: shut the fuck up
bro 😎: I completely support

I ignore this text.

bro 😎: now you can can call him lover boy instead of pretty boy
Me: I'm not afraid to cut off your dick
bro 😎: sometimes I'm concerned for u
Me: same

I chuckle and put my phone down.

"Who was that?" Ashton questions.

"Not your business."

"I'm making it my business."

"No. Your not. Possessive isn't a cute look on you." I retort. It really wasn't.

He rolls his eyes.

"Game plan for today?" He asks.

"Nah the whole point is you just do the crazy shit in the spur of the moment." I explain. I was really invested in this being a whole lesson.

"I'm putting on music." I state, not bothering to ask him before opening Spotify (I am a strong believer that Spotify is the superior app.)

I put on Aint it fun by Paramore because everyone knows that's such a good pump up song.

I end up DJing the entire 15 minute ride before we arrive at the beach. This isn't the one I usually go to but it doesn't really matter.

"Come on pretty boy, let's go embarrass ourselves!"

He just laughs before getting out of the car.

I run down to the sand and take my Birkenstock's off because I love the feeling of sand on my feet.

This was actually a nice beach, I should start going here more often.

I grab his hand, hurrying him along and putting my back down in a spot in the sand that no one was sitting at.

A random girl walks up to us.

"If it isn't Ashton Rivera." She says, chuckling.

"The one and only." He replies, smiling at her.

"What brought you here?" Random girl asks.

"I came here with my friend, Livia, she's giving me a crazy shit 101 lesson." He smirks at me.

"Oh really? I don't think you need it." She flirts with him.

"Hi! I'm Livia, what your name?"

I love meeting new people.

"I'm Avery." She has dark hair and freckles, sporting pale but sunburnt skin. Her hazel eyes look like cat eyes, with yellow in them.

"This is my..friend from New York. She went to school with me, but moved last year." He introduces me, but turns back to her. "I didn't know you moved here."

"I didn't know you moved here." She counters.

"Well this has been a fun reunion." I state, being awkward.

Ashton looks at me, smiling.

"Just wondering, do you happen to have any blackmail I could use against him?" I question Avery, genuinely curious. She laughs.

"Of course." She drapes her arm over my shoulder. Ashton visibly flinches, probably knowing he's never going to live up anything she'll tell me.

"He dated a girl, and when she cheated on him he dumped her and fucked her younger brother which is such a power move. Though you probably need some more stuff which he isn't proud of..Oh! He's been to jail for trespassing when he broke into the principals house, and stole his underwear because of a dare."