14-Yummy Brownies

A/N: I SWEAR I HAD A GOOD REASON FOR NOT UPLOADING! My phone completely broke down, like I literally didn't have a phone for 24 hours and that's what I always write on so as much as I wanted to write, I literally couldn't. See? Ha! I had a very valid reason.

Ok but bc if that I got a new phone and I loveeeeee it :)

This will probably be a long chapter so buckle up:
~~~~
I step out of the car with Aiden.

We drove together to the party since that was the only logical thing to do since we lived together.

I'm wearing a long sleeve, ivory dress with sparkles. I did not have much room to breathe but it was ok since I had practice with sucking in.

(See the dress at the beginning of the chapter)

I had been too lazy to shower so I twisted my hair into a low bun.

Wearing platform combat boots because there was no way in hell I was going to wear heels and utterly embarrass myself by tripping.

Music blasting, we walk inside.

Kai spots us and starts walking over, excusing himself from a conversation he was having with 4 people I don't know so well.

I don't usually drink.

Parties aren't necessarily what I get PTSD from so I'm fine going to them.

However, I don't like the thought of not being in a mental state that I can control around people I don't trust.

It seems irrational to be absolutely shit faced and unable to control anything you say or do around a bunch of strangers.

The people that Kai was talking to before follow him over to us.

We chat a little before Leila and Kailey come together. I walk over to them and separate myself from the group I was just talking to.

"I'm totally ready to get drunk, what about you?" Leila grins at us, then feels the need to clarify:

"Not you Liv, you don't like getting drunk so you can be the supervisor so we don't kill ourselves." She smiled at me and I internally laugh.

"Of course I'm ready to get drunk." Kailey answers Lay's original question and then smile knowingly at each other.

Oh no.

I walk back to Kai, I will not be going with them into the kitchen to down an immense amount of alcohol.

"You wanna get a drink?" He asks me.

"I don't usually drink. I like being fully aware of my senses when I the majority of people I am around are strangers." I state.

"That sounds so much more reasonable when you say it.. I'm already regretting downing a beer." Kai states, sounding a lot like he just downed a beer.

"Not judging you if you want to get drunk though." I bump his shoulder. "I do sometimes too, it just depends where I am." I am rarely a reasonable person and drinking is one of the things I'm reasonable about.

"That's reasonable." See?

"Hey, don't worry, Ashypoo will be here soon. He is just a slowpoke at showering."

"Ok." I say, I take his hand and lead him to the dance floor.

We start dancing; vibing to the music that's playing.

He starts laughing. For no apparent reason whatsoever. Well the reason would be because he's drunk.

For some reason I start laughing too. I don't know why, maybe his laugh is just contagious.