40-Confessions

Yesterday, Ashton and I officially started dating. He ended up taking me out for coffee yesterday afternoon as our first date. I forced him to split the check because I can provide for myself. It's not like suddenly now that we're dating we move back towards how people acted in the 1920's.

I ended up coming home late yesterday and went straight to bed but Ash and I decided to tell the group that we're dating today.

I haven't told any of my friends because I wanted to see their reactions in person.

The only person I told was my dad who said he knew it was coming. I laughed at this.

I invite Kay, Lee-Lee, JJ, Kai and pretty boy over and Aiden was obviously already here.

Kailey comes over first and as soon as she comes in she says.

"You and Ashton are dating, am I correct?" I stare at her open-mouthed. "That's a yes. I'm also assuming your about to tell everyone all the details so I'm not even gonna ask." She sits herself down on our couch, making herself comfortable.

"How the fuck?" I question, she just shrugs.

Before I can ask another question the doorbell rings and Ashton walks in.

Before I can even close the door behind him, he wraps one arm around my waist and pulls me towards him. Pressing his lips against mine, he slides a hand under my shirt. I deepen the kiss but am interrupted.

"AH!" I hear my brothers voice behind me and begrudgingly stop kissing Ash. I turn around but continue holding his hand. "You two—" Aiden points suggestively between us his eyes wide.

"That's what we wanted to tell everyone.." I trail off.

"We're dating." Ashton states not bothering to explain anything else.

"I'll explain more later, go hang out with Kailey." I shoo him away. Turning to Ashton I ask, "So...we really haven't planned anything."

"What do we need to plan? We'll just tell them we're dating." He says it like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"We need to tell them the details!" I protest.

"We don't owe them details." He points out.

"But—" I get cut off by him kissing me.

"You can tell them whatever you feel comfortable telling them, I don't care." He whispers in my ear.

I break apart the kiss so I can close the door, then resume it.

Almost a minute later the door bursts open with none other than Kai Dalton.

We spring apart from each other and luckily the oblivious Kai doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

"HELLO MOTHERFUCKERS!" He yells to the entire house.

"Language!" My dad yell back from his office.

"Sorry Marshall!" Kai yells back.

Kai and my Dad have a hilarious relationship.

"Why don't you go to the living room, K and Aiden are there." Kai goes into the living room and I press another kiss on Ashton's lips.

I will never get over the fact that I can just do that whenever I want.

I open the pantry and take out some snacks for us.

Jay comes soon after and he just opens the door and walks straight into our kitchen where Ash and I are. He looks flushed and messy.

"Where were you?" I ask, suggestively.

"Nowhere." He replies all too quickly.

"I'm not dumb. I'm going to keep pestering you until you tell me what guy are our school you were making out with." I say this in a sing song voice. He lets out a frustrated breath.

"He doesn't go to our school. He's a freshman at San Francisco State." He says under his breath.

"Ooh, you like the college guys. What's his name? What does he look like?"

"Brendon Whitlock you can stalk him on Instagram." He says.

I take my phone out of my bra and find him.

"Ooh he's cute. And your type. I approve. Well for now." I give my stamp of approval.

"Where's Leila?" I ask, as we start walking towards the living room.

Kai and Kailey are cracking up together on the floor of our living room. We all just stare at them.

"Do you know where Leila is?" Ashton asks. Kai and Kailey jump up looking startled. Composing themselves, they answer the question.

"I have no idea. She said she'd be here." Kailey says.

We hear a crash outside. All rushing to the backyard door, we make our way outside to see Leila laying in the grass and Aiden leaning out his window staring worriedly at her.

"What in the fucking hell is going on?" I ask.

Leila gets up and tries to compose herself. Picking pieces of grass off of herself, and straightening her shirt.

Aiden rushes out the back door, having came downstairs and outside.

We are all standing there looking like we just saw a ghost.

"I'm gonna say this for everyone, if you don't tell us what's going on then we're going to jump to unlikely conclusions." Jay states.

"We—um..." Aiden scratches the back of his neck.

"Had sex?" Kai states bluntly.

"Yeah..." Aiden looks apologetically in my direction.

"Hey don't look at me it's not my business. I gave you my two cents and now it's up to you." I just put this out there.

"Oh and by the way now that we're confessing to shit, Liv and I are dating." Ashton says, casually. I mentally face palm.

"FUCKING FINALLY!" Kai shouts. "WE NEED TO THROW A PARTY SINCE THEY FINALLY ADMITTED IT!!"

No one looks surprised. Even a smudge. Not a bit. It feels anticlimactic. Oh well.

"So have you two talked about labels?" Kailey gestures to Leila and Aiden.

"Kind of." Leila says and simply leaves it at that.

For the rest of the day we just hang out and play music and have fun. There aren't any questions about relationships because honestly that doesn't matter in comparison to true friendship.
~~~~
A/N: HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I WRITE 40 CHAPTERS IN A MONTH LIKE BITCH WHO AM I AND WHO KIDNAPPED THE GIRL WHOS SCARED OF COMMITMENT TO LITERALLY ANYTHING

IM SO PROUD!!

anyways since I've been doing double or triple updated every day I feel a little worn out so I'm going to take a few weeks of a break. If I haven't posted in a while could you comment bc I would really appreciate that!

After that my posting schedule will change because my classes are starting tomorrow so I will be instead posting twice a week. (Or at least that's the goal)

I love you all and thank you for reading!

kisses 💋
x