16-Concealer

Sister?

Wait a minute. What?

She's his—but they look nothing alike.

Amelie runs up to Ashton and gives him a bear hug while he's still glaring.

"What a nice family reunion, I'm going to the backyard I don't know about you but I want to go swimming." Leila starts walking out of the room and all of us follow her except pretty boy.

Come to think of it she doesn't know where the backyard is. Although, after going outside the den, there's a pair of large sliding glass doors. That's probably the backyard.

It was.

There was a patio with some chairs and then a big pool in the center.

Fuck yeah.

Jay pulls off his shirt, now in a swim suit, jumping into the pool. Kai follows. Leila is starting to get in, she's wearing a white one piece with lots of cutouts on her stomach.

"Hey, are you feeling better?" Aiden asks me.

"Yeah, the Advil helped."

Ashton walks through the glass doors now in a bathing suit.

Oh shit he's hot.

Hot. Hot. Hot.

What if I call him hot boy instead of pretty boy.

I drag my eyes to look towards Aiden so I'm not staring at a shirtless pretty boy who still has messy hair from waking up.

By now, Kailey and Leila were both in the pool.

I do the only sensible thing a sister would do, I push him in.

Aiden goes toppling into the water, making a huge splash.

After a few seconds underwater I see him lift a middle finger so that's the only part of him that's above water.

Ashton walks over to me. I stare straight ahead so I don't look at him.

"What? You aren't commenting on my sexy muscles? Or do you only do that to butter me up to use me for my soft lips?" He is just babbling nonsense at this point.

I roll my eyes, and he takes a step closer to me. I take a step back.

"What, are you not wearing a swim suit?" He asks me.

Instead of responding, I peel off my tank top and slip my shorts off.

His eyes, not so subtly, trail down my body and I flick his cheek.

"Eyes up here, pretty boy." I glare at him before sliding into the pool, joining the game of keep it up my friends were playing with a beach ball.

After two minutes of Ashton just staring at me, he jumps in. Splashing everyone. And I mean everyone.

And thus began our water fight.

After 15 minutes of this, we all call a truce and get out of the water laying down by the edge instead.

It was starting to get dark already, people start slowly leaving his house.

"Where's Coral anyways?" Pretty boy comes up behind me and asks me.

"Do you mean Corey?" I question.

"Whoever he is." He says, rolling his eyes. Jesus he is beyond annoying.

"We're not together. I went on two dates with him." I grab a mini concealer out of my purse. "Here." He raises an eyebrow at me.

"It's to conceal your jealously." I press it into his hand, (it was my crappy concealer anyways and i didn't want it. Even if I did want it, this comeback was worth it) before strolling away and sliding into the passenger seat of my car.

I don't look back because that would ruin the effect of my comeback.

This is what happens when you don't check on me after I was high as a kite.
~~~~
A/N: this is short chapter but it's ok bc the next one is cute and the last one was really long.

Anyways please comment funny things bc it's hilarious for me to read 😃

kisses 💋
x