~Chapter 1~

(Catra's Pov)

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*  Ugh Great first day of senior year. I got up from bed to get dressed and I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hair was all matted. "Great the first day of senior year and I look like shit," I said to myself in the mirror. I walk to the window to see if shadow bit- I mean if Sharon my adopted mother is home but thank god she isn't her car is gone. I look at my phone to see the time 6:30 there are no notifications which isn't a surprise because her only friend was someone who already graduated. I put on a hoodie and black ripped jeans with a pair of reading vans and get my backpack to go to the bus stop she doesn't feel like riding her skateboard. I grab my headphones and backpack and head downstairs it's about 6:50 so I head to my bus stop and wait there I put on my headphones and turn on my playlist bad idea by girl In red comes on and now I just wait.

(Adora's pov)

"Time to wake up for school" my sister Mara screams "no," I said back " come on get up before I come and drag you out, "Mara says back "Fine," I say as I get up from bed. I look at my phone and it's 6 am! besides that, she has notification from the best-friend squad

Best friend squad 

Glimmer: Adora are you awake 5:30 am

Glimmer: Bow are you asleep too 5:31 am

Glimmer: Ugh you guys are lame 5:54 am

I'm not even going to bother answering that I have to get ready for school. I put on a white tank top, a yellow flannel black jeans, and yellow vans. I go downstairs to where I see a brown bag on the table that says have a good day at school I had to go to work -Mara. It's been just me and Mara since I can remember my parents died in a car crash when I was in 3rd grade or so but it's fine because I and her are still happy after everything. I hear a car honk its horn that must be glimmer and bow I grab my backpack and go outside and see them in the car waiting I wave to them and get in the car bow is driving and glimmer is in the back seat "hey Adora are you ready for the first-day" bow says to me I swear he is like a dad "yeah I am a bit it's kinda sad it's our last year though" I responded. glimmer was silent that was new oh right she's probably mad about the next thing. we drove to school in silence I don't get why we didn't put music on or something.

~Time skip~

When we got to school I went straight to my locker and put my stuff in it was only 7 am we still have another half hour before school starts which is fine I just regroup with glimmer and bow they we making out by their lockers Jesus it 7 am "Hey get a room" I said jokingly "haha Adora, I am so mad at my schedule this year I only have two classes with you guys history and-" I zoned out at a new girl she was kinda cute.. Wait no she not you don't even know her Adora stop it I said to myself in my head I felt my cheeks heat up. "ora Dora ADORA" glimmer said loudly that made me focus again "huh what" "what lunch do you have" "oh C" who was that girl what was that feeling. "did you guys hear that catra weaver transferred her" bow said with a concerning voice "yeah she came from horde high I heard she is bad news" glimmer said back " Wait what's so bad about her" I said  "she got into tons of fights in her old school" bow said "I'm going to try to be friends with her and you two can't stop me" I said back "I don't think that's a good idea Adora" glimmer said almost angry her mom is the principal at the school so she is a goodie two shoes. The bell rings "well two bad because I have the first period with her" I go to class and there she is.

(A/N) so I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, sorry it's kinda short it's 12:20 am and I have school tomorrow. leave suggestions in the comments if you have them bye!