~Chapter 14~

TW: mentions of suicide

(Adora's pov)

all  I hear is beeping, the beeping of catra's heart monitor, she has an iv in for blood and water "how much blood did she lose" I whisper to myself she has two wrist braces on so she doesn't move her wrist and open the stitches. underneath those braces are bandages.

everything was quiet except the beeping of the heart monitor, a steady heartbeat, her breathing peacefully. she is going to be okay except I was wrong, her heart stopped the heart monitor flatlined "no, no, no, no this can't be happing"

I jump awake I fell asleep in the chair next to catra, but she is okay she is breathing and the monitor is beeping "hey" mara says while walking in, it was 3 am "do you want to go home?" mara asked me kindly "no I have to be heard when she wakes up I can't leave her again" 

"your blaming yourself for this aren't you" "I am because if I just went upstairs earlier and not wanted she would be okay, not here" "you couldn't possibly have known this would have happened" "I- I can't help her at all"

"come here" mara made me get up and she hugged me it was a long one too. when we finally pull away she says "you really care about her don't you?" "I do, I really do"

"in that case, I need to tell you something" "yeah" "she lost, a lot of blood, she is going to have to stay here for about a week or more to get it back to normal" "really?" "Yes, but I have it all handled with school and everything it's going to be okay I promise" "okay" "I will leave you alone now if you need anything just call me" "Okay, bye"

the next two hours went by so slow nothing happened which I am glad didn't. I was on my phone reading when I hear catra groan"I didn't think anything of it until I realized she has been unconscious for 11 hours.

I shoot up from my seat "Catra?" "hmm am I dead," she says in a mumble "no your not dead" "wait why are you here," she says almost slurring "Because I'm your girlfriend?" "don't you think I'm a burden to though," she said slurring, its a mix between not having enough blood in her brain to processes that she is in pain and the pain killers "what who told you that," I said angrily "shhh you're being really loud"

"Sorry," I say to her, "Sharon told me that you told her" god that bitch I swear I'm going to kill her. "you know what we can talk about that later I'm just glad you okay" "mmkay" I cup her cheek and kiss he trying not to touch her wrists when I pull away she says "hmm your pretty" "I love you so much catra I'm so glad your okay" "hmm I love you too dork" I am so happy that she is okay

"I'm going to sleep," she says to me "okay" she falls asleep and I am happy that I know that she is going to be okay"

(A/N) I'm sorry this was so short it is 2:15 am and I have school at 6:30, this is more of a fluff chapter but tell me what you think Bye!