Chapter 24

(Catras pov)

I open my eyes, and I feel a sharp pain on my wrist, the same pain I've felt before.

the bathroom light is so bright. Too bright.

I go to bring my hand up but feel a sharp pain in my stomach

what the hell, I feel nauseous something isn't right I can tell.

I crawl over to the toilet. I puke up stomach acid as it burns my throat.

 it feels like somebody stabbed me.

I sit there for a few minutes before my body makes me puke again.

there's nothing even in my system I think to myself, the drugs have made me puke before but nothing like this. 

I sit there as it happens so many times I lose count, it's to the point my throat burns as if I swallowed razor blades.

 my head is pounding, my stomach feels like somebody has kicked me repeatedly.

I start dozing off, I start to remember what netossa told me the last time I was in the hospital, the last time I was there, shit.

"Catra, listen to me. if you need anything, I mean anything just call me. I'm here for you," netossa says to me as I'm checking out, I scoff at the statement but she looks at me with soft eyes.

does this women really care about me that much? she cant she just met me, her and her wife wanted to adopt me but I ran, I'm underage i'll get into trouble I can't call her, shit.

I hunch over the toilet again and puke but not stomach acid, its red. fuck its blood. i feel my body go numb, I need to stop throwing up, but I can't, everything hurts, everything aches.

I need help, my mind is screaming at me that I don't. i need to call netossa, I need help.

I'm laying on the floor at this point, its cold, the tile is cold and I feel like I'm burning.

 i bring my phone up to my face and dial her number, it starts ringing

one.

two.

three.

come on pick up, please, I feel tears running down my face. what is going on, I can feel my breath get faster.

four.

"Hello?" a voice says from the other side of the phone. i don't recognize this voice this isn't netossa, who did I call. "hello?" the voice says again 

"netossa.." say say so quietly choking on my words, my throat burns. "Catra honey, is that you?" the voice says again this time i don't answer it hurts to much.

 "Catra, I'm Netossa's wife spinerella, we've met a few times before, what's going on?" she asks me softly 

i need to say something, it hurts so much, my stomach it feels like i'm being stabbed, i'm curlled up into a ball.

"...need help..please.." i say chocking on my words barely louder than a whisper. "Okay, where are you honey? can you send me you're location?" she says softly with slight panic

i don't respond, i pick up my phone and send the location which i didn't even know  was possible.

"we will be right there catra just hang on" she hangs up the phone, i lay on the tile as my vision starts to go dark.

(netossa's pov)

I hear a crash come from the bedroom and look away from the computer. "Spinny?? Honey what was that?" I call. She doesn't respond and I get up to go check on her. When I get in our room, she is sitting on our bed, her eyes wide.

"Spinny? Honey what happened?" I kneel down in front of her and gently put my hand on her cheek.

"C-catra called you... she need's your help.." I look at her surprised but then stand up.

"Do you know where she is?"

"She sent her location to your phone" I nod and grab my keys off my nightstand.

"Do you want to come with me?" She nods and gets up. I take her hand and we walk to the car. I open her door, make sure she is in, and close the door before getting in the car

The whole car ride there is just silence. It wasnt a joke that catra called like some kind of prank no, it shook spinny.

"She was really quiet, it sounded like she was crying." she said to me to break the silence

"She never asks for help, not even after she was..." i stop myself before i say it

I pull into the parkinging lot of the motel 6. This is where she's been staying? Why didnt she tell me?

Spinny and I get out of the car and she leads me to Catra's room. I knock on the door as loudly as I can while respecting the others in the other rooms.

"Catra? Are you in there?" No response. I turn to doorknob, it's unlocked. I walk inside and go to the bathroom. Catra's is laying on the floor, passed out. I kneel down and shake her.

"Catra wake up." She doesn't open her eyes or even move. I look around her apartment, there are empty pill bottles everywhere. I pull out my phone and text someone from work. I put it down and try shaking Catra again. This time her eyes open a little.

"Netossa?.." her voice is weak, like something messed up her throat.

"Yeah it's me sweetheart, it's all gonna be okay. I have an ambulance coming"

"Okay.." Her eyes close again and I let her relax against me while we wait for the ambulance.

I really hope this is nothing to serious..

(A/N) Help is the way dear help is on the way~