~Chapter 5~

(Adora's POV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

slight TW: blood

(A/N) be prepared yall are going to learn some math in this.. sorry

Glimmer 

5:10 am

Adora: answer me right now 

Adora: I swear if you do not answer me glimmer I will personally murder you

Adora: WAKE UPPPP

Glimmer: what I just woke up

Adora: call me right now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello," glimmer said over the phone with a tired voice "Hi, soimayormaynothaveacrushoncatra" "what slow down what about catra" glimmer said more awake now "So I may or may not have a crush on catra" "like the catra that went to the diner with us yesterday?" "yes what other catra would it be, we called each other around 6 last night because I was worried about her and we face timed each other and it looked like she had been crying and we talked until I fell asleep" "oh my god Adora has a crush" glimmer said in a teasing way "shut up I'm just going to keep it a secret until later" "okay ill see you at school" "okay bye"

(Catra's POV)

when I wake up I felt like I have been hit by a truck. I get up to the bathroom and I take my hoodie and shirt off to get dressed and I have two huge bruises on the left side of me. the bandages I had on my forearm were all bloody so I had to change them. 

when I was done it was 6:45 so I went to my door to open it fuck it was locked are you kidding me. there was a note under my door that said "I'm going to be gone for the next two weeks or else Sharon" 

good, I don't have to deal with that old hag anymore for the next to weeks. now, how am I going to get out of this room... The window, wait I'm on the second story. I open the window and put one leg out and put my hand on the window seal at that point I can put my other leg over and hang there. so I do that and I jump down from where I was hanging and I landed straight on my ankle "shit"

So that was fun now I have a limp for the rest of the day. I walk to my bus stop and as I wait for my bus to come I put my earbuds in and turn on my playlist.

(Adoras POV)

I was pacing in the hallway waiting for catra "Jesus Adora stop pacing she will be here soon" glimmer said to me " but what if she isn't what if she doesn't come to school today" "Well there she is" glimmer said

"Hey guys, Adora why are you pacing?" catra said "oh no reason" "Uh-huh no reason" glimmer says as she starts laughing "shut up," I said to her "umm, okay so where is bow?" catra asks because she has no idea what is going on with the "oh he is sick he's not coming today" glimmer replied "Oh god we got to go to class," catra says

when we get into the class it says we have a sub today and to do lesson's one and two because its a block day "so do you want to go to my desk or yours," catra asks "oh um we can go to yours" "okay"

"Hello class my name is Mr. Kully, I am your substitute teacher for the day your instructions are up on the board you may begin."

(Time skip brought my headphones about to die)

"i don't get this at all" catra says while putting her pencil down "Okay so what do you not get," I ask her "I don't know if this problem is true or false"

 she points to a problem that says The two functions f and g defined by f(x) = 3x + 3 for x real and g(t) = 3t + 3 for t real and positive "okay well the answer is False because Two functions are equal if their rules are equal and their domains are the same" I say to her 

"Thank you," she says in a defeated voice "hey it's okay you didn't get it you just don't understand it yet, don't get upset about it or anything I am always here to help," I say to her "Okay"

(Time skip so there isn't more math)

were in advisory period waiting for the bell to ring in 10 minutes or so, I was looking at catra and she was looking at a book called Hold still for our English class. catra wasn't the best at reading during English she asking me for help to spell things correctly and how to pronounce things correctly but it was fine.

I was still looking at catra even after five minutes have gone by, she is so pretty. the bell rings and catra and I both stand up "hey do you want to sit with me and all my friends at lunch" "um I don't know they probably don't like me" "please if they say anything bad we can leave I promise" "Fine, this isn't because I like you."

when we get to lunch I gave catra a granola bar and asked he to eat it she did but very very slowly. all the conversations at lunch were pretty boring and unexciting because it was all talking about boys in classes and how they were cute. until we got on to sports "yeah I'm going to try out for the football team" hordak said "I'm trying out for the women soccer team today after school" I said to everyone "Wait really you play soccer" catra asked "yeah, do you play any sports" "nope my mom doesn't let me"catra said "Oh, I'm sorry that your mom won't let you" perfuma said "It's fine I don't really like sports anyways" catra responded

the bell rings and we all walk to class, I and catra walk together "so what time are your tryouts today" catra asks "2:30 why?" "oh no reason"

(A/N) Well here is chapter 5 nothing bad happened but will something interesting happen I don't know but tell me what you think bye!