Chapter 20

(A/N) I'm so so sorry for this chapter
HUGE TW: Rape

Catra's POV:
    I turned my phone back on and opened messages.

Catra: If you want to talk we can

    After I messaged Adora I turned my phone off and set it on the table by my bed just as the doctor walked in. "Oh um did you need something?" He didn't say anything as he locked the door. That's when I noticed he didn't have a clipboard or his stethoscope like usual.

    "H-hey what are you doing?"

    "Giving you a thorough examination before your discharge." My phone went off and I looked at it, seeing Adora's name. He looked at it before reaching over from his stance and turning my phone all the way off.

    I looked at him and noticed his usual white lab coat and his shoes, shirt, and belt were on the floor.

I looked at him, my eyes wide, before looking away and trying to back away. He quickly grabbed me by the arms and held me to the bed. He moved quickly, getting onto the bed and on top of me.

I started thrashing around and trying to get out. He put all of his weight on top of me making it impossible to move considering he was 4 times my size. I realized in the moment that I looked away to back up, he had removed both his pants and boxers.

He kissed me as I tried to move away, to no luck at all.

I could feel tears streaming down my face as he kissed me and used his legs to spread mine apart. I tried moving my arms to hit him but he pushed them tighter into the bed.

It hurt so I cried out in pain. This gave him the opportunity to try and put his tongue in my mouth. I bit down, attempting to bite his tongue, but he pulled away. He put both of my wrists under 1 hand and used the other to smack me across the face. My face stung from where he hit me.

    Suddenly I felt something against my lower area. I tried to move away again but I was still unable to. I closed my eyes trying to focus on anything else.

   I felt a sharp pain and cried out...

He put his hand over my mouth to silence my cries...

Tears were streaming down my face as he kept going...

I tried to think of anything else, but all I could think about was the intense pain I was in..