~Chapter 2~

(Catra's pov)

well I'm here the bus took forever it's about 7:25 right now class starts in 5 minutes I need to go to my locker.

I walk past this group of friends and the blond one was just staring at me. what is her problem just go back to talking to your friend. she looks like she is a jock probably is.

I go to my locker and she is still staring at what is her problem. I look down at my sleeves to make sure they are down they are so what the hell is she starting at.

I don't care I'm just going to go to the water fountain because I forgot my water bottle at the house I was in a hurry. as I walking to the water fountain the bell rings. Great just my luck I look at my schedule and I see I have math next.

"I always get math first period," I say under my breath. I walk to math and go in and there she is the stupid blonde that was staring at me in the hallway this morning I'm just going to ignore her it doesn't matter.

"Okay class welcome to my class, my name is Mr. Woods and I am looking forward to having a great year with you all. Okay, first things first I am going to pair you up with partners and that is your partner for the entire year we will always work in groups in this class no exceptions. Also, I forgot that you can not change your partner no matter what, okay let me grab my list."

great not only do I have math first period and that stupid blonde in my class but now we are going to have to work in pairs the entire year.

"Okay I have my list the parents are, Nick and luna, Zack and Nick, Bow and glimmer-" I stopped paying attention until I hear my name "last but not least catra and Adora" are you fucking kidding me I got the blonde ad my partner I am so done.

(Adora's pov)

there she is.. the girl I saw in the hallway went to the back of the room the teacher started talking and said that we had partners. this is the class I had bow and glimmer in so I hope I get one of them as my partner because we can't change them for the entire year.

But I didn't I got catra, the girl in the hallway. "okay class go meet your partner you have the rest of the class period to talk" Mr.woods said, I walk over to her desk to go meet her, she has a hoodie on it's like 95°F outside I have my flannel on my locker because it's so hot I wonder why she has a hoodie on.

"Hey my name is Adora," I say to her after I get to her desk

"what do you want," she said coldly she obviously didn't want to talk for some reason but I don't care I'm not going to quit I'm going to be her friend "to be your friend" I reply back

"Yeah I don't to friends," she said to me rolling her eyes

"well I'm being your friend either way we are partners for the rest of the year," I said back to her

"that doesn't mean we have to talk to each other we could just do work and move on," she said back

I see her schedule on her desk and I have all the same classes as her "hey! we have all the same classes together"

"oh great" she mumbles under her breath and says "your a persistent bitch aren't you" "Language young lady," Mr.woods says

"Yep I am and I'm not going to stop until I am your friend," I said with a smile on my face

"fine but your probably not going to want to be my friend before long," she said in a monotone voice

I look over to bow and glimmer and see them staring at me and catra as bow bites his nails. he only does that when he is nervous why is he nervous?

"Anyways can I get your number?" I ask catra she just stares at me "um yeah sure" she said with a nervous tone. she gives me her phone number and I put it in and text her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Catra ❤️

Me: Hello

Catra ❤️: hey blondie

________________________________________________________________________________

I was about to say something and the bell rings I get up from my seat to go to bow and glimmer in the hall. I have science next with catra, I have all my classes with catra this is going to be fun.

"Adora did you really just exchange phone numbers with catra!" glimmer said a little too loud that catra definitely heard "Goddammit glimmer why did you have to say that so loud" "Because it needed to be said don't get mad at her," bow said angrily "look she is not that bad she is just a person I have to give her a chance" "well don't come crying to us when she turns out to be a bitch" glimmer said coldly "look I have all the same classes with her so I have to try I have to go to class see you guys at lunch"

as I walk to science I am very nervous catra heard that I look back down at my schedule and I just continue walking saying it on the other side of the school. God, I really hope catra didn't hear what glimmer said.

(A/N) Hope you liked it, I wrote this instead of doing homework. I think I'm going to make this mostly Adora's pov.