~Chapter 18~

(Adora's pov)

the practice was actual hell it was so cold out. I walk back to my car that is packed and get in. I look at my phone and it is 3:34 "Jesus christ practice was long" 

I start my car and drive to the hospital with my playlist on. It took like 25 minutes to get to the hospital and when I did I couldn't find a fucking parking spot.

When I finally find a parking spot I walk inside get my visitor band and go to the elevator. I don't know what it is but I am not in a good mood today. I say I don't know when I know exactly what it is

I get on the elevator and walk to catra's room and go in "hey" catra said to be distracted by her book, I wave to her and sit down. 

she just sits there for the next 7 and a half minutes reading her book. just reading her book. just reading that fucking book. why the hell is she reading that fucking book. after I come here after school she doesn't fucking talk to me. What the hell.

(Third person)

"Hey, how was your day," catra said as she put down the book. finally, she put down that fucking book. that stupid book. "Just great," I say in an irritated voice "Do you want to talk about it?" "nope"

she picked up the book clearly annoyed at Adora. "Would you just put down that fucking book," Adora said and catra looked at her "Just put it down it can't be that interesting"

Catra looked at her and stood up from the window seat she was sitting on "What the hell is your problem" Catra said half yelling clearly annoyed at Adora "My problem?" Adora said annoyed 

"You hear what I said, What. Is. Your. Problem." Adora knew exactly what her problem was she was tired and angry very angry after what happened at practice but was about to make a huge mistake.

"You're my fucking problem, god you are so irritating" Adora yelled at catra as catra looked at her "How the hell am I irritating?! I did nothing to you all I asked was how your day was!"

"After I arrived here! After 15 fucking minutes because you were reading that book!" "Wow I'm sorry I didn't know you were such a fucking baby" catra yelled and they both went silent

"You know what I wish I never met you your such a problem to me and mara!" Adora yelled back as catra felt her eyes tear up.

Adora realized what she just said "Catra, im-" Adora tried to say "get out," Catra said in a slightly shaky voice with a tear going down her face "Catra please I'm sorry I didn't realize what I was saying"

"I don't care, get the fuck out" Adora had no chose but to listen and got her stuff and saw she didn't touch the food on the table that she gave to her. 

"Just like you said I'm a problem to you anyways" catra whispered to herself as Adora left

Adora left she thought to herself what just happened did I really just say that to her. she went downstairs and out of the hospital. "Shit!" she yelled in her car

(A/N) I know, I know it's been a while IDK how many days it has been but just a quick update now I have recently came out as trans, and my pronouns are He/Him. This whole time I was writing this I have been listening to hazards on repeat by Penelope Scott. so I may or may not have accidentally gotten myself a boyfriend, Anyways tell me what you think about the third person writing Bye!