04 // i'll pay for your food

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: 𝙷𝚘𝚠'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢?

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

Camilla

Today has been terrific, just lovely. Everything is going my way.

That was a lie.

I'm going to throw a grenade at my professor.

Do you know what I got on my research paper, my fifteen-page research paper? 

I got a B, which is good but the reason he took off points are only because he disagreed with an opinion that's mentioned, I'm not sure if that's ethically okay to do, but fuck him.

It is a research paper, but in one section, your opinion was needed. That was literally part of the assignment he added in.

It's not my fault his opinions aren't as advanced as mine.

I sighed, looking around the basically empty library considering it was a Friday and people have plans. I don't have work today so I'm here revising that paper.

Glancing over to Erica I furrowed my eyebrows seeing her hum writing notes. Whenever I'm here, so is she. It's unsettling.

I'm not sure who voluntarily studies on a Friday and preps weeks before we even cover topics in class other than her.

I'm still unsure about how she figures out what lesson is going to come next, considering our shared professor for our one lecture skips around through chapters.

Recently I've been going through a phase of listening to murder podcasts, very disturbing people out there.

There was one that stood out to me, apparently, it happened only like forty minutes from me but a body was found with multiple burn marks and shapes carved into his back but mostly the outline of sunglasses.

Weird, I know.

They never caught the people though, so it's still unsolved. At this rate, I doubt they will ever catch them.

Idiots.

Give me access to all their research and a black coffee with three sugars and I'd have that shit cracked within two hours.

You know what else I could crack?'

My skull.

Right now.