Chapter 2

(Jhaksnksnaj I'm nervous to post this. But here you go)

Third person's pov:

The hangover he expected isn't there when he wakes up the next morning. His head does feel heavy but it's not too bad. It's bearable. Though his neck hurts from the weird angle he was sleeping at.

The curtains are down, he thanks god for that. Rubbing the sleep off his eyes and pats on the bed to look for his phone. Eventually ends up finding it on the night stand, plugged to the charger.

He owes his life to the God who gave a Min Yoongi in his life.

He unplugs it, checks the time. It's around 9:45. Still so early for a weekend.

He plops back down on the pillow with a groan. Closes his eyes and remembers a little bit of Yoongi dragging him to his apartment, then tucking him in bed.

Though he's still wearing clothes from last night, he needs a shower.

But then his mind drifts to the more eventful parts of the night.

Taehyung opens his eyes, stares up at his ceiling.

His hand reaches up to his waist, the right side, where he felt the touch. He drags it up to his neck.

It all feels like a dream now. Of his drunk mind. Far from reality. Unreal.
He has a hard time remembering the details of it. He can definitely shrug it off as a dream.

But then, that voice. It's still so clear in his mind.

He places a hand over his chest as his heartbeat seems to pick up. He feels it for a few moments, before groaning. Turning on his stomach to shove his face in his pillow.

"Oh my God"

His voice muffled from the pillow.

"This can't be happening to me"

He mumbles to himself. Picking up another pillow to cover his head with it.

The voice still rings in his ear. Making him want to scream.

"Fuck"

He curses, throwing the pillow away and sits up on the bed.

Now that sleep isn't coming back anytime soon. He decides it's better to wake up, dragging himself off the bed. The sheets tangled with him also fall off the bed. He makes a face at them, too lazy to put them back up, he let's them pooled on the floor.

It isn't until he's taken off his clothes shower running over his head. That the memories and details of last night come back full force.

Taehyung doesn't understand the urge in his body. Doesn't understand why he starts getting fucking hard at the thoughts.

He tries to pry the thoughts away, turns on cold water.

But then it feels like the warm touch is burning his skin under the cold water. Not just his waist, it's crawling up his stomach his chest. It's not just one hand, but he's touched with both hands. Squeezing his skin.

He wants to lean his head back on the warmth. Quickly shakes his head, curses himself.

But then his eyes are closing again.

A hand rubbing his sides, dragging up to his chest. And somewhere deep in mind, he knows it's his own hand. But his brain pushes the thought back. Let's him imagine it's the touch from last night.

He bites his lips, losing himself in the feeling. Fingers reaching up to tease his perked up nipples. A whimper threatens to leave his lips as he twists it a little harder.