Chapter 3

Third person's pov:

Drowning in his misiries, Taehyung sleeps that night. Locking his door for good measure.

He offered Namjoon and Yeonjun to sleepover but Yeonjun said he has a basketball match with his friends next day, early in the morning. And Namjoon, poor ol' Namjoon, he has a company to tend to.

Jeongguk had disappeared after that pressing him back and the attempt of seduction.

Though, Taehyung still feels like he should sleep with an eye open. Like the demon will appear out of no where, face inches away from him and laugh in mockery.

These locks are a pathetic excuse to stop me. He will say. Hands reaching up to pin Taehyung's right above his head. His breath hitting Taehyung's cheeks. He'll lean closer, closer until his lips press to Taehyung's skin. Those soft, plum, so pretty lips. He will drag them down to his jaw, let them linger. Take out his tongue, lay himself over Taehyung– and pause.

What happened to the original plot?

Taehyung groans. Shoving his head under the blankets.

He's enough mortified that he once already jacked off to the fantisies of a demon. He absolutely shouldn't do it again.

It's a lovely, bright sunny Sunday morning when he wakes up.

Yawning and stretching his arms over his head, Taehyung turns to lay on his back. Eyes still closed. He stays like that for some long few seconds.

Sitting up on the bed, the sheets pool around his waist. He rubs his eyes, hands pushing back the hair which are falling all over his face.

The clock reads a little past eleven.

He drags his feet out of the bed. Gets a hard time finding slippers which he kicked under the bed in the haste of flopping down on the pillow last night.

He starts to bend down to look for them. Then stops. A certain, non-human specie crossing his thoughts. He knows it's stupid, but he half expects the demon under his bed.

With careful fingers he lifts the sheets from the side of bed, even more carefully leans down.

And no, he heaves a deep breath, Jeongguk is not there.

He retrieves his slippers. Goes with the usual routine of brushing his teeth. Taking a shower. He must have overestimated the demon he thinks to himself.

Scoffing at the thought, he brushes his fingers through the still wet hair and comes out of his room.

It's instant, the way sweet scent of sugar invades his nose. He follows the scent like a puppy. Leading him to the kitchen. And– his heart tugs.

Oh, he definitely didn't estimate the demon any wrong.

"Oh, hey. Thought you'll never wake up"

Taehyung stops in his tracks.

Today Jeongguk isn't wearing a jacket. The sleeves of white tee-shirt are short, clinging to his biceps. Slim fitting jeans, and those boots. Hair still styled with perfection. Those silver hoops and ear rings adorning his ears, eyebrow piercing there too. But Taehyung's eyes get stuck to the full display of his arm.

More so, the black ink covering it. He has a tattoo sleeve on his right arm. It's a stunning contrast to his snow white skin. It stands out so prettily that Taehyung is in awe.

Though, Taehyung's best friend being  tattoo artist, he never had tattoos. Never interested. But he, kind of, lowkey, wants to put his hands all over Jeongguk's tattoos. Or his mouth–