Chapter 13

Um.. enjoy, I guess? :}

Third person's pov:

Turns out his experience with love was not as terrible as he thought it would be. In fact, his next week goes better than any other week in the past few months or even year.
He sees Jeongguk again throughout the week too. But since the office hours are different than his school hours, Taehyung isn't in his apartment during the afternoon.

But then he came back on Tuesday evening to find Jeongguk in his living room. Jacket discarded on the sofa beside him, his sleeves rolled up, headphones plugged in and fingers working on the controller.

He wasn't sure if Jeongguk heard him come in but Taehyung pauses a distance away from the sofa. He was a little tired throughout the day, wanting to get out of his suit, shower and bury himself in the soft blankets. But seeing Jeongguk here, like this, he feels he doesn't even need those things to feel at home. As stupid as it sounds, It already feels like it.

Jeongguk finally looks up when the game ends, his eyes land on Taehyung and the furrow between his brows settles with a smile that creeps on his lips.

"Tae, come. I am so sad that I didn't know you played Overwatch before today. Let's have a game"

"No way, I'm way too tired for that", Taehyung says but he does walk to the sofa Jeongguk was sitting on.

"Don't be boring now. Just one game", Jeongguk insists again. And Taehyung thinks he will give him everything and anything if the demon asked for it.

But thankfully, he still has some self control left yet, so he groans, resting his head back. "Tired", he mutters closing his eye.

Jeongguk makes a face at him, telling him Taehyung is getting old. And Taehyung doesn't miss a beat in reminding him that Jeongguk can shut up because he is three hundered years old.

Jeongguk shrugs it off. And starts another game. Taehyung eventually opens his eyes and stares at his profile. Noticing every single detail of how his brows twitch in concentration or how he rolls his tongue to the side of cheek when he is frustrated. How he bites his lip, how his fingers press on the controller. Or even the dangling earring that moves with he gets excited and uses the controller more fiercely.

Yes, Taehyung is totally gone at this point.

Jeongguk wins the game like a champ. Looking back at Taehyung to tell him how good he is and how Taehyung doesn't stand a chance against him if they play together. Taehyung thinks he really doesn't, he probably won't even try to win just to see Jeongguk win and to see this beautiful smile on his lips.

And he doesn't exactly know how, but then those lips and that smile are pressed against his own and Jeongguk ends up between his thighs later that night. Gone the soft moments as he takes Taehyung in his mouth, making Taehyung's toes curl and throat dry until he comes with a cry of his name in the younger's mouth.

So yeah, the week has been amazing. And on the Friday night, Taehyung decides to hangout with his friends. They went to a sushi place. Yoongi, him, Jennie and Ten. They wanted to invite Namjoon too but being a CEO is tough. Namjoon couldn't come but he promised he will next time. Taehyung also invited Jisoo and Wooshik, his good friends from office.

They were at a club now after the dinner and since the night was still young. Taehyung sat around the table with Yoongi and Ten while the rest were already tipsy and on the dance floor below them.

"Tae, let's go. Come dance with me", Ten stands up, extending his hand for Taehyung.

Taehyung laughs, truth be told, he is also tipsy, having enough drinks for the night. Wanting to drown how pathetically his head was missing a certain someone. The bunny smile, teasing eyes, his soft touches. So yes, he has a good amount to alcohol in him right now.