Chapter 11

Third person's pov:

"Hyung, gray or blue?"

Taehyung turns his head at Yeonjun's voice, who is holding two similar hoodies up to his chest asking for Taehyung's approval. Taehyung eyes them both for a while before points at the blue one.

"Blue?"

Yeonjun nods his head, puts the gray one back and moves along the isle to look for more. And Taehyung turns around, walking through the different rows and rows of jackets and coats too.

Yeonjun said he wanted to shop for the season and black mailed Taehyung to join him. The blackmailing wasn't really necessary, Taehyung would've agreed nonetheless, but Yeonjun saved them some time like this.

After walking aimlessly for a few more minutes, Teahyung's eyes land on the other side of store where there is a collection of leather jackets. He without a conscious thought, walks up to them.

A smile creeps over his lips as he touches over one particular black jacket and the thought of Jeongguk pops into his head. The demon with his raven hair parted to the side, silver adorning his face and hands, tattoos covering the length of his arm and wearing one of such similar jackets.

"Ooh, who got you smiling like that, brother?"

Taehyung breaks out of his trance as Yeonjun leans over his shoulder to speak. He let's go of the jacket and only turns half to face his brother. He clears his throat, looking away.

But Yeonjun places his hands on his waist, still holding a new set of sweatshirts and smiles teasingly at the elder.

"Why did you look like you were in love with a jacket? Oh," he suddenly stands up straighter and moves closer to Taehyung. "You want one. Hyung, you'll look so badass in one of these"

Yeonjun pulls on a dreamy look, shaking his head to himself. Like he can already imagine Taehyung in It, riding a heavy bike or something.

Taehyung hits his arm and starts to walk away. "I don't want one. I just zoned out, thinking of something else"

Yeonjun walks right behind him. Voice light and still teasing. "Or maybe thinking of someone else"

Taehyung chuckles, swinging his arm around the younger's shoulder and pulls him to walk along him. "If we're done here, let's go somewhere else"

Yeonjun nods enthusiastically at that. "Yes, let's go buy some shoes next. You're paying anyways"

He slips out of Taehyung's hold and makes his way to the counter with the pile of things he has chosen. Taehyung could only shake his head fondly at his brother.

But before leaving the store, he looks back one last time. Though from the exit he couldn't see much inside but he thinks of Jeongguk again. Does he shop like this too? In regular shops? Looking around and trying on things he wants to buy? That is such a random thought but for some reason it sticks to his head. Makes him smile at the mental image of it.

>>>>>

Taehyung whimpers, hand tugging harder in Jeongguk's hair as the other licks past the seam of his mouth. Jeongguk takes the hold of his other hand, pinning it beside his head, he tilts his head, finds a better angle to mould their mouths.

Taehyung gently traps Jeongguk's lower lip between his teeth, nipping on it and he hears the demon softly groan above him. His body weight pressing Taehyung down on the mattress.

Jeongguk pulls away after a while, trailing soft kisses all the way from his jaw down to his neck. Taehyung slips his hand from his hair, rubs on his nape instead as his mouth works on Taehyung's neck.