Chapter 4

Third person's pov:

It's a business setup meeting. Namjoon requested Taehyung to join him for the lunch with their clients. For Namjoon, Taehyung agreed.

He dressed formally, an all black assemble. And Namjoon had given him an appreciative look as he saw him.

"Working with Kim Daehee was a really good experience

"Working with Kim Daehee was a really good experience. We tried a few others big names after that. But they just, lack somehow–"

The man, their client, he is saying. He's a man probably in early forties. Looks fit and smart in his grey, slim fitting suit. Seems like a good potential client too.

But Taehyung could barely muster up a smile to him.

His eyes keep going back where Jeongguk had appeared a while ago. He's wearing denim today. Light washed jeans and white shirt. A jacket over it. A couple of chains around his neck. And his boots are excahnged with some white sneakers.

He had asked Taehyung where he was going and it had gone like this

"You're going somewhere?"

He had asked over his shoulder, a bag of half eaten chips on his lap.

Taehyung had completely ignored him, fixing his cufflinks.

He's working on that. Ignoring the presence of a demon in his living room. His kitchen. His house. And office.  And just everywhere around him. It isn't even a full week since Jeongguk first appeared but feels like a decade ago.

Taehyung will blame this fine ass of demon if he gets early grey hair.

"Come on, tell me. By the way," Jeongguk had turned to sit on his knees, elbows resting on the backrest of sofa. Attention fully on Taehyung now. "That tie looks so good. Can let you choke me with it"

"I might actually. Not the kinky way, in a murderous way until your pretty face turns blue"

"Knew you thought I was pretty"

Jeongguk says smugly, ignoring the murder part.

Taehyung sighs. It's too early for this. He just woke up a while ago. A nap after coming back from school.