Chapter 18

Third person's pov:

"For fuck's sake. Why are you here again?", Yoongi groans, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

Though, completely unfazed, Seokjin just strolls over to him. The sleeves of his pale blue sweat shirt pulled up, hands in his pockets. "Now, believe it or not. I enjoy your company", Jin remarks when he standing tight infront of the other.

Yoongi doesn't falter, his glare still in place as he leans over the reception. "Or maybe, you just have a humiliation kink"

Seokjin bursts out a small laugh, places his elbows on the reception table like he had all the time in the world. Yoongi watches Ten peak at them curiously from the side, though Yoongi only turns his eyes and gives a pointed look to the other. Ten shrugs and looks away.

"You hardly humiliate me, love. That cute little face of yours gets all flushed up, which is admittedly fucking adorable. Just like right now"

Yoongi jerks back a little in surprise at Seokjin's voice and his words, like he might check his face in the mirror for confirmation but with much control, stops himself.

"Last time I checked, you had a boyfriend. Try to entertain him next time with your bullshit", his words turn into a soft mumble at the end instead coming out harsh. There's just something about this demon that Yoongi couldn't really get himself to stay pissed with him.

Seokjin let's out a soft sigh, looking in the distance. "Well, boyfriend of mine is also quite fond of you"

"Excuse me?"

"I said I was thinking I'd like to get a tattoo from you", Seokjin rephrases himself. A smile still playing on his lips.

"I'll send Jennie. Make an appointment with her. She'll tell you whoever's free to tend to you and when", then Yoongi gives him a tight lipped smile, "because I am not"

"Oh, there she is", Yoongi perks up, looking over Jin's shoulder where he sees Jennie walk out from a booth. Jennie looks at him when he calls her, carelessly waving at him as she pops a chewing gum in her mouth.

"Hey- oh hello. You are the same guy who came a few days ago. With another equally hot piece of man with you", she teases, eyes on Seokjin as she stands beside him.

Seokjin chuckles, good natured, and nods his head. "That hot piece is my boyfriend. And I am Seokjin. Yoongi's friend"

"He is not my friend--" Yoongi interjects.

Seokjin shakes hand with Jennie who smiles and nods her head.

"And he is here to get an appointment", Yoongi completes what he was saying. Already turning around and ready to leave but Jennie makes a soft sound of realization and calls his name.

"You are free for the next hour, boss. If Seokjin-ssi wants some ink on him, you should be a good friend and do it yourself"

"Thank you so much, Jennie. You may take your leave now", Yoongi directs his hard gaze to the girl, clearly unimpressed.

Though Jennie only laughs, as pretty as always, as she waves her fingers at the two. "Sure, boss", then she turns to Seokjin, "Hope to see you again, Seokjin-ssi"

Seokjin chuckles nodding his head as they watch the girl leave. He turns back to Yoongi, elbow leaning on the table and a soft smile on his lips.

>>>>>

Jimin makes sure to pull down the blinds on his windows, locks the door, lights out on the room except for the few candles burning around the big circle with different symbols he has made in the middle of the room. He carefully steps inside the sigil, making sure to not disturb the chalked lines. And sits down crossing his legs.