Chapter 7

Third Person's Pov:

"Taehyung, where are you?"

Namjoon whisper yells on the call. Taehyung groans, phone pressed between his shoulder and ear, jumping on one foot to pull his shoe up.

"Joon, hold up. I'm on my way"

His finger gets stuck between the shoe and his foot and Taehyung wants to scream.

"On your way to walk out of the door. I know you, Tae" Namjoon sighs.

"I missed the alarm," Taehyung pauses as Jeongguk casually walks up to him and taps his shoulder. He lips what to the demon. Who motions for him to sit on the sofa. "I, Joon, I'll be there, I promise"

Namjoon keeps on a little more, scolding Taehyung then drowning in his own misery and asking Taehyung to him up. And Taehyung listens quietly, eyes down, watching as Jeongguk pull his shoes up and ties the laces.

"You good to go, angel"

He looks up, winks at Taehyung when he is done. Taehyung instead says goodbye to his brother and stands up, along with Jeongguk.

"So what now? You want me kiss you a thanks" Jeongguk shrugs, smoothes down his suit jacket, standing close to Taehyung.

"You can if you want to"

Taehyung shakes his head, ends up flicking Jeongguk's forehead like he usually does with Yeonjun.

He waves his fingers over his shoulder and walks out with his keys and wallet.

>>>>>

And he doesn't know why he thought Jeongguk won't come with him too.

"I want to give young talent all kinds of chances I didn't have when I started," Taehyung takes a sip of his drink and nods to whatever the man is saying.

Kim Corp. was expected to attend the trials or mock interviews held in the last semester of final students in graduation. For the students of business majors, there was a program every year. Many big and small companies were invited to attend it.

To promote their companies, to attract the students to them and also part of the university programs to train their students.

Though, it's the first time Taehyung is attending it from this side and not as a student. He and Namjoon with a few other colleagues were here. The program was yet to start in a while. Taehyung made it in time luckily.

But now, he was stuck with this man. Who he is least bit interested to know about. But the man, God he just won't get the idea and shut up. And Namnoon is mingling with the rest of the business people around.

"Being a nation wide known celebrity can be-" And he goes on but Taehyung's attention is taken by the scoff next to his.

"Which nation? Imagination?"

Taehyung doesn't need to turn to see who it is. He covers his laugh with a cough and nods at the man for whatever he was saying.

The man looks a little older than Taehyung. Tall and built, pretty good looking too. Claded in dark gray suit. But God does he have an uninteresting personality.

"You think he's uninteresting? No, man. He's a whole ass grandpa. So boring"

Jeongguk speaks again. Taehyung risks glancing at his right, only to see Namjoon's seat, who isn't here yet, occupied by the demon. Spinning a pen between his fingers. Eyebrows pinched together and glaring at the oblivious man who's still saying something.