𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤: 𝒮𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓇

Triggers: 🟣⚫️🟡🔘

"...i!"

"...ki, hey!"

"Aki, wake up!"

Aki felt herself groan, as the moonlight hit her eyes. She saw Iroha and Nikei kneeling beside her. She sat up, thoroughly confused.

"Iroha...? Nikei...? What happened?"

"I-I don't know. We were just in the water when I fell asleep or something." Iroha whimpered.

"It happened to all of us," Nikei added.

Aki looked down to see her normal outfit on and her hair back up in its bun, her confusion growing, if that were even possible.

Shinji groaned. "Is everyone alright?"

"Y-Yes...I think we're alright." Kanade sighed.

"Huh? Wait, weren't we all wearing swimsuits?"

"No! I wasn't done appreciating the bikini babes!" Yuri whined.

"Ew, gross!" Hibiki spat.

"What even happened? Is there someone else besides us on this island? Did somebody do something to us? Like...maybe they used sleeping gas to..."

Kokoro cut Setsuka off.

"That's not it...there was no sign of it. It was like...we lost consciousness in an instant."

"W-What should we do? I'm starting to feel scared..." Iroha shuddered.

"This situation might be worse than we thought." Hajime grimaced.

"That's what we were trying to say! You can't just be relaxed in a situation like this!" Yoruko exclaimed.

"Ugh...Yoruko, my dear. I've been agreeing with you from the start. So, don't break my heart by yelling at me..." Yuri cooed.

"You were the one most interested in ignoring this and swimming!" Yoruko yelled back.

"G-Guys, calm down for a second..." Yuki urged.

Suddenly, a new voice spoke two very ominous words.

"It's coming."

Aki heard the voice come from Mikado, one she believed was completely mute compared to her. Sora also noticed this.

"Mikado? Did you just..."

All of a sudden, another new voice came in over the intercom. It was deep and menacing.

"I'm glad to see you all doing well...I'm sorry I'm late. This is an announcement from the headquarters of the Hope's Peak Academy field trip. The Hope's Peak Academy opening ceremony will be starting now. So, all students on the island please present yourself to Utsuroshima Park."

After the chilling voice disappeared, people began to comment.

"That announcement..."

"W-Where did it come from?" Kanade asked.

"Even more important, didn't they just say opening ceremony?" Shinji added.

"Ah! I see, so it really was all a school event." Hibiki smiled.

"Opening ceremony...? For real?" Yuki breathed out.

"Well...I guess we can put aside the question about how we fell unconscious for now." Setsuka shrugged.

"I don't know. I've got a...really bad feeling about this." Aki mumbled quietly.

Nikei saw the fear on Aki's face and pulled out his pen.