𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23: 𝓑𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼

Triggers: 🟡🔵🔘🟣

It had officially been a whole day since arriving on Satsuki Land. Since was the third island the students had come to, they were finally to put their guards up and take action with caring about each other's safety. One method they used to do this was meeting up in the first-floor lobby just before the evening announcement. 

Of course, there were a few students who didn't partake in this new precaution, so when two of them were greeted with this while on their way to the main doors, they fought back groans of frustration. 

"Shit, seriously?"

Aki had a guitar from the auditorium on her back and her notebook in hand. She had planned to spend her evening outside with Syobai, and some bottles of whiskey. Unfortunately for them though, they weren't able to get to the door with the growing crowd. So, they stayed hidden just around the corner of the auditorium. 

"Fucking pussies. What are they even doing?" Syobai huffed. 

"I'm sorry I'm late." Sora sighed.

"It's a-alright! I forgot as well." Iroha smiled shyly.

"Actually, everyone except big bro and Yoruko forgot about it..." Yuki mentioned.

"And because of that, Shinji's over there in the corner of despair..." Yoruko rolled her eyes.

"I thought everyone would remember it...I knew any ideas from the likes of my brain would be utter trash." Shinji whined.

"L-Look, we're sorry. But this roll call is to check if everyone's here, right? And it's just that we weren't able to leave the ship anyways while it was sailing. This is the first day after our voyage, so I guess we got so used to the boat sailing that we, well..." Hibiki scoffed.

"Wait, hold on! You girls I can understand, but what about you, Yuki?! How could you forget our bro-mise!? I am deeply disappointed in you!" Shinji yelled.

"Wh-Why only me...?" Yuki sighed.

"I mean, you are the only boy around here."

"Was the number of boys this small from the start? If we subtract Mikado, Nikei, and Syobai from our usual meeting members...oh, there's Teruya." Yoruko counted.

"How's Teru doing? Has he still not woken up?" Setsuka asked.

"Y-Yeah...I knocked on his door a while ago, but there was no response..." Shinji blushed.

"Well, there's still a lot to investigate on this island, so we can wait." Hibiki grinned, with hope twinkling in her eyes.

"S-Sis...you look pretty happy..." Kanade whispered.

"Why, of course! If Teruya did regain his memories, we might be able to get a hold of some big clues! And if things go well, we might escape from this island altogether! He definitely knows some secrets about this place." Hibiki cheered.

"Yup. That got me happy throughout the entire day. I'm so excited about what he can tell us. I was like~ maybe I should just play around all day until he wakes up!" Iroha smiled.

"Uh, Roro, I think that's going a bit too far. Get a hold of yourself."

"O-Oh, really...? I-I'm sorry." she frowned.

"Anyways, excluding Mikado, Syobai, Nikei, and Aki, everyone is safe." Setsuka nodded.

"Then what about those four...? Do we just leave them?" Sora asked worriedly.

"Mikado and Syobai are dangerous, to begin with. As for Nikei...he's just gonna avoid us no matter what anyways...Same with Aki, unless Nikei changes his mind, which he won't." Yuki huffed.