𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 38: 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓐 𝓢𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽

Triggers: 🔵🟤🔘⚫️🟡

Once everyone was escorted back to the break room, Teruya returned to the oracle room and took ever-sleepy Aki up to the store room with his gun positioned to her temple.

"Don't say a word till we're there, got it?"

Aki simply nodded, yawning occasionally. She had pulled herself together after that scare Syobai had given her. Although she was feeling quite nostalgic now as well. But still, it wasn't worth going against him after all that. Speaking of Syobai, he was there waiting for them.

"There she is. Open it up, red." he snickered with smug anticipation.

Teruya removed the gun as Aki put the key in the lock. It clicked as the bars slid off to the side, revealing a pantry full of calorie bars.

"Well, I'll be..." Teruya's eyes widened.

"So... twenty-four, yeah? Three per person? That'll be twenty-four thousand coins, rainbow dipshit."

Aki began to grab all of the bars needed as Teruya paid Syobai with his handbook, albeit reluctantly.

"Syo, where is...?"

"All the way in the back, missy. Pick whatever, it'll be twenty-five per like normal."

"Twenty-five... thousand?! Per!? What in tarnation are ya charging so much for!?" Teruya gasped.

"You'll see. But if you tell anyone, we'll be forced to kill you." Syobai snickered again, making Teruya grimace.

"Jesus, there's more in here than I thought!" Aki marveled.

"I told ya. I was pretty surprised myself. You could fucking get wasted ten times over with that stash."

"God, seriously. Ooh, they even got the pricey stuff in here!"

Aki came out with quite a sizable bottle of Patron tequila. The excitement on her grin said it all. Syobai scoffed, shaking his head expectantly.

"Ah, yes. God, red, you're so basic."

"I can't help it. This shit's smooth as fuck." Aki rolled her eyes.

"Wait...is that...Patron? T-There's alcohol in there!?" Teruya exclaimed with widened eyes.

"Plenty of it. Here, red. Put it in this." Syobai tossed her an empty water bottle.

"Thanks."

"So...this is why you two always stuck together?"

"This is indeed our business. If she were any older, we wouldn't have to do this. How old are you, red? Twenty-one? Two?"

"I'm twenty, dickweed, come on now. Remember how hyped I was when I bought my first bottle of wine in an actual store?"

"That's right...Still, just 'cause you can get yourself, doesn't mean you can't buy from me."

"It would be cheaper..."

Syobai glared at her for a moment, making her playfully snicker.

"Jesus, I'm kidding~! It's been five years, you think I'm gonna stop now just because I'm old enough? That takes away the fun of messing with you, that shit's priceless."

"Aki's...really been drinking all this time? Were those bottles...?" Teruya asked worriedly.

"Yep, the first one was wine. The second one was vodka."

"Yeah, what was up with the vodka? I never asked for that one." Aki wondered.

"I told you, brat. It was a bribe."